Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Need for More EC

Post The Need for More EC

Dear Era Community,

I recently came across a post, suggesting free "EC." Although it's true that it's obtainable through events, that's not the only way to get "EC."

Achievement(s) was an interesting notion that provided us with the possibility of getting more "EC" getting me the EC items I wanted!

I believe more achievements are needed, giving us more reason to go out of our way to explore ways to get more EC. This idea is just a fun idea that I thought others would like.

What do you all think?
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

I heard admins are working on daily quests
    Similar to achievements

Dear Reality,

Thanks for sharing! What are the rewards?
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Not sure but I'm assuming it'll be gralats

I'm pretty sure it varies on the quest for example:
    Day 1: Melee
    Day 2: $150
    Day 3: 4 shovels
    Day 4: Flag
    etc...

(This is what I think it might consist of, but they haven't announce what the rewards would be exactly, I believe...)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Yea, a daily quest (If not boring) would spice up the game a little bit. It'll add something else to do besides Spar, Pk, & Base.
    "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.'
    Zak Graal

Zany
    More ways to obtain EC would always be nice, to an extent, so long as the new way can be considered an "event". Quests, for example, as people are suggesting already on this thread. People need to keep in mind as always though that EC is meant to be a challenge to get and to save for an uncommon and worthy EC item in the end. The Free EC argument gets old quick for all staff, because the point I always make is it's not supposed to be given out like candy. They're called Event Coins for a reason, y'know? Gotta earn them. But not a bad idea, as long as there isn't an excessive amount of new ways.

One thing is achievements, the ones you're referring to being the secret ones, only give out EC pieces, so a lot more achievements would have to implemented, of course with the challenge of figuring them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    More ways to obtain EC would always be nice, to an extent, so long as the new way can be considered an "event". Quests, for example, as people are suggesting already on this thread. People need to keep in mind as always though that EC is meant to be a challenge to get and to save for an uncommon and worthy EC item in the end. The Free EC argument gets old quick for all staff, because the point I always make is it's not supposed to be given out like candy. They're called Event Coins for a reason, y'know? Gotta earn them. But not a bad idea, as long as there isn't an excessive amount of new ways.

One thing is achievements, the ones you're referring to being the secret ones, only give out EC pieces, so a lot more achievements would have to implemented, of course with the challenge of figuring them out.
    who else wants ec to not be a reward for prs. You all say to work hard for event coins yet it gets handed to you guys. Yall all having 100 ec items after resigning

Dear Responders,

The daily quest should give us EC too (a secret one/hard one perhaps?)
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

I think we don't need any expansions for the distribution of ECs.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!