Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Need for More EC

I think we need a thread that says "the no need for more ecs "

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Dear Kendrick,

I am terrible at events and never win, which is why I think this should be the case!

- - - Updated - - -

Dear lyk12345,

Did you mean, "I believe we need a thread that states, "there is no requirement for any more EC"?

Sorry, I get what you're saying, it's just hard to read.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    who else wants ec to not be a reward for prs. You all say to work hard for event coins yet it gets handed to you guys. Yall all having 100 ec items after resigning
    I, personally, would work without pay, including EC. All I want to do is help players. PRs aren't an exception though, we only get 1 EC a month (12 EC annually). It would take years to get enough for anything that good. A 50 EC item, for example, without doing events would take more than 4 years to get lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I, personally, would work without pay, including EC. All I want to do is help players. PRs aren't an exception though, we only get 1 EC a month (12 EC annually). It would take years to get enough for anything that good. A 50 EC item, for example, without doing events would take more than 4 years to get lol
    Dear Zany,

I completely agree with you, when you're in that position. I love the social aspect of the game, and I love helping others! It's just my nature, and I'm sure many are like that too! However, would you agree with what I've suggested in this post?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello friends,

I'll promise to vary the use of words, rather than just using the word, "Dear."
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTGI View Post
    Dear Zany,

I completely agree with you, when you're in that position. I love the social aspect of the game, and I love helping others! It's just my nature, and I'm sure many are like that too! However, would you agree with what I've suggested in this post?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello friends,

I'll promise to vary the use of words, rather than just using the word, "Dear."
    Said previously that I thought it was okay

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    "I need EC"

Then pulls out an EC Kanata
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    "I need EC"

I never said I needed EC lol I could care less about it, that's just me though.

Hi Zany,

Didn't see your previous post!

My sincere apologies!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    "I need EC"

You aren't the person that has the most annoying posts anymore (w/ your cat img's).
    Someone has taken that role from you D:

OT: I don't really care about new achievements, it's nice to get them but I've already achieved what I wanted from Event shop.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Lmfao,
    Nicholas,

Sadly, you still fit the role of the biggest fool here in this community.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...