Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era Jobs: Farming?

Lightbulb Era Jobs: Farming?

Do we even have farming?

I think it would be great, I have dealt with farming from other online games and it was a great source of in game money.

It would be a in-house job that will require you to purchase "land squares" that give you different type of food (depending of which you buy) and can be used maximum 3 times before having to buy another one. It would kind of work like the shovels or peals that break after some use.

The veggies/fruits you get can be used to heal like regular food or sold for graalants. If you think about it, they could be even traded for tros at the trade tables just like regular food is sold now.

Taking care of the farm can be following this rules:

- Harvest comes after a certain amount of time (lets say 5 hrs in active gameplay)

- Watering and nutrients given at a certain time will boost the care process as well as how many fruits/veggies come out of the harvest. This will all be limited (maybe it can only be done once every 30 min?).

- There is a maximum and minimum amount of food that can be harvested per land square.

- Friends can help you by giving nutrients and watering the spots (but will be limited to do so).

Also maybe on holidays there can be special spots of land that give you special items at random like EC's, and on Christmas for example you can harvest a special "snow fruit" or something like that.

I don't know, I feel like we could do a lot of things inside the house that can provide easier graalants as well as food. It may sound too "farmville" but I think it would be fun if made with the right rules, not mine necessarily.

What do you think?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    yes, we need a job we can afk on.

Might as well download Stardew Valley or/and iOl West.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Farming simulator 2.0
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755

This would be nice, but it doesn't seem to fit into Era.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyPanda View Post
    This would be nice, but it doesn't seem to fit into Era.
    Yea...picking up mushrooms and selling it to a witch fits era a lot ..

Fishing job is in the making already

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Fishing job is in the making already
    Yea been working on that since 2014 nice

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Do we even have farming?

I think it would be great, I have dealt with farming from other online games and it was a great source of in game money.

It would be a in-house job that will require you to purchase "land squares" that give you different type of food (depending of which you buy) and can be used maximum 3 times before having to buy another one. It would kind of work like the shovels or peals that break after some use.

The veggies/fruits you get can be used to heal like regular food or sold for graalants. If you think about it, they could be even traded for tros at the trade tables just like regular food is sold now.

Taking care of the farm can be following this rules:

- Harvest comes after a certain amount of time (lets say 5 hrs in active gameplay)

- Watering and nutrients given at a certain time will boost the care process as well as how many fruits/veggies come out of the harvest. This will all be limited (maybe it can only be done once every 30 min?).

- There is a maximum and minimum amount of food that can be harvested per land square.

- Friends can help you by giving nutrients and watering the spots (but will be limited to do so).

Also maybe on holidays there can be special spots of land that give you special items at random like EC's, and on Christmas for example you can harvest a special "snow fruit" or something like that.

I don't know, I feel like we could do a lot of things inside the house that can provide easier graalants as well as food. It may sound too "farmville" but I think it would be fun if made with the right rules, not mine necessarily.

What do you think?
    I don't really think this is a good idea... Because you know Era is modern and stuff. You probably want to go play Ol West if you want farming and fishing.
    Gimpoo: If you don't enjoy Graal, why not enjoy Graal's traits.