Thread: GST 2013 winner?

Question GST 2013 winner?

Hello Happy Graalians,

As you know, there is some drama and problems this days about the winner of GST 2013.
    People saying iFreeze won it because Traps weren't allowed but is that true?
    Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,

Konichiwa

GST 2013 winner?

Quote Originally Posted by Konichiwa View Post
    Hello Happy Graalians,

As you know, there is some drama and problems this days about the winner of GST 2013.
    People saying iFreeze won it because Traps weren't allowed but is that true?
    Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,

Konichiwa
    I'm so curious as you idk if ifreeze won it because there's video proof that magus won gst 2013
    Maybe there was a rematch right before the stream ended then ifreeze won that match but I really doubt it if that happened they would've said that 4 years ago not yesterday afternoon. And + they would have live streamed it to twitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

GST 2013 winner?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    I'm so curious as you idk if ifreeze won it because there's video proof that magus won gst 2013
    Maybe there was a rematch right before the stream ended then ifreeze won that match but I really doubt it if that happened they would've said that 4 years ago not yesterday afternoon. And + they would have live streamed it to twitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, first of all i don't know if traps were allowed in GST, second in this video you can see he is trapped but no one next to him so how?
    I agree with you about one thing : why we are talking about this 4 years later ?

Magus won but it was reversed due to the traps, and by that time they already had rewards. Snk asked Iceman and Ozzy to do a 1v1to determine the winner and Iceman flawed Ozzy, therefore Ifreeze then won. Both gangs got rewards however, none were taken away.

They should've just did a 6v6 rematch while they could've

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Magus won but it was reversed due to the traps, and by that time they already had rewards. Snk asked Iceman and Ozzy to do a 1v1to determine the winner and Iceman flawed Ozzy, therefore Ifreeze then won. Both gangs got rewards however, none were taken away.

They should've just did a 6v6 rematch while they could've
    This.

Question answered, thread closed.