Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GST Server Fix Suggestion

GST Server Fix Suggestion

The GST is about a week and a half away (10 days roughly) and all seems to be smooth now.. except the server. With this server bug, as many of us know, it crashes players randomly. And since GST is a very serious thing, this could cause some major issues and unfairness during matches, so I've come with a solution.

Rent a server for the day of GST. This has been done in the past from what I've heard, and the current server cannot be trusted at all. I want to play GST knowing I'm safe and won't crash, and I'm sure everyone else feels the same. If this can't be done, management still has 10 days to do something, maybe get in contact with unixmad or update the server. (we know the issue from aneros thread)
    yo

Apparently Anero said that he can't control what's going to happen about the crashing issues during gst so if they crashing issue continues that mean Meg0rb will be the #2017GSTCHAMPIONS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Renting a server for the day seems like a great solution but will unixmad allow it is the real question...?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm so freaking tired of crashing dude this crap is getting annoying. I've crashed in Events in spars and in bases and everything else this is getting ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

I'm doing some research rn, I'm testing his long it takes to crash after logging on. Been about 45 minutes and no crash
    yo

And the huge lag spikes
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I crashed between 30-60 mins usually. Hopefully gst matches don't take that long
    yo

The server is not the problem, so renting a server will do nothing. It is client-side, we believe it has something to do with the application itself but not sure atm.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Aside from that, it would be dumb to use a rented server. More issues would be caused than fixed

Gst winners is gonna depend on which team crashes the least

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.