Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A live chat?! No way!

Draxx,

I appreciate it buddy; I never said that Era-Go was a dating website. However, I understand where you thought that was the case. My apologies.

When I stated, "lighten up," I was translating it from, "stop being blunt." That can be incredibly annoying or viewed as extremely rude in my community. It's not against the rules, but it's a way to piss sort of, me specifically, off, and I know individuals who despise blunt people as well. I know you don't care, but that could be said similarly about me caring about all your points made on this forum about click bait. What was just said is merely constructive criticism. I have read your signature and deeply understand. However, I'm only suggesting to be more cautious on how you approach other individuals, as situations like these, often get you into arguments. I am not trying to attack you, but this is how I viewed your approach to me. I hope no offense was received.

I hope you understand that I do care and have noted your concern, which is why I'm incredibly appreciative of what you said. I have taken note to never "click bait" my titles in the future.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

We used to have it, but it wasn't being used.
    It was fun in the first few days, but then it died off.

Hey Kendrick,

I never knew that was the case. This notion wasn't the greatest I came up with, but I can see why all this backlash was the case...

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Noo. it'll be abused by childish people cursing and such. Plus we got discord where it's being used everyday by tons of people.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Don't clickbait titles please, I think it's against the rules and it's pretty annoying.

Live chat is not going to be added here, just gonna say that from the get-go. We have Graal, the ticket service, and Discord. There is no need for this at all, sure a lot of things would be nice to have added as they wouldn't hurt either but it is what it is.
    It is not clickbait.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    It is not clickbait.
    Dear PINEHONEY,

Thank you for clarifying!

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Xur,

You're right!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Noo. it'll be abused by childish people cursing and such. Plus we got discord where it's being used everyday by tons of people.
    Mmmm, not really. It was monitored and there was a filter as well, so nobody really abused it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Kendrick,

You're right. It's heavily moderated by admins but can be good fun too!
    Thanks for that.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Don't clickbait titles please, I think it's against the rules and it's pretty annoying.

Live chat is not going to be added here, just gonna say that from the get-go. We have Graal, the ticket service, and Discord. There is no need for this at all, sure a lot of things would be nice to have added as they wouldn't hurt either but it is what it is.
    Triggered? Click bait is life

Harrio,

Ez life, ez thread.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...