Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Coins are Mint to be" - A Stock Market Idea.

@TyG

You make absolutely no mention of a mint or a treasury in your original post.

If you understood what an actual mint is, you would know that Graal doesn't have one since a) There is an infinite supply of gralats b) There is no alternate currency other than the gralat itself.

You claimed that you "researched" what a mint was after using it as a pun in your thread title, yet I see absolutely no reason to put it there since you didn't suggest an alternate currency and as mentioned above, there is no need for a mint.

In the 16 points I have listed, you do not mention a single solution against the problems I have listed, showing me that you just threw this idea out without much thought or consideration.

You claimed that you "liked my points" yet your reply shows that you either don't bother with reading what I said in the first place or don't understand it at all.

If you want your idea to be even remotely accepted by people here, at least develop your idea somewhat and have the courage to defend it.

Right now, I see absolutely no defence against my points and you haven't properly addressed them.

Also, suddenly switching your idea into a simpler "version" of a stock market is pointless and doesn't even solve the problems I already listed.

If you want to make Graal into an economic/ banking simulator, that's fine.

But at least understand what a stock market is and how it works before proposing something like this.

I suggest you study up.

Sister is telling you to.

Fahrenheit,
    I told you that it was for "puns." I decided to look up a pun, and this is what I got, I thought it was cute, so I used it. Get over it.

Plus, to all your problems, you were talking about a real life stock market. Guess what? I'm not suggesting one. I merely suggested NOT to FOLLOW a real life stock market by using the GTA5 stock market as an example in my response. If you bothered to read my response to TOXIC as well, I proposed to make it into a simple job, so it entices the younger players to play it as a mission (with a higher salary). If you read the idea, it doesn't require MANY of your points to ensure it works (all the complex factors related to a real life stock exchange). The idea was simple, so I have no idea why you're still going on about the complicated process of a stock market. (If you're going to ask how you're still going on about the stock market, here's how, "In the 16 points I have listed, you do not mention a single solution against the problems I have listed." To which, many of your points addressed the factors of the stock market. I simply tackled those issues you talked about through proposing something much simpler.)

You gave me criticism, and I made it into a much simpler design. It only seems now that you want to prove that you understand economics better than I do. If that's the case, then you already did that in the first comment, no need for a second. Let me put this in CAPS.

I DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW A REAL LIFE STOCK MARKET AND THE "MINT" WAS A PUN. I CANNOT REMOVE IT FROM THE TITLE, SO GET OVER IT. YOU'VE ALREADY PROVED HOW COMPLEX THE STOCK MARKET IS, BUT IT'S NOT RELATED TO MY POST ANYMORE, CONSIDERING I'VE SUGGESTED A MUCH SIMPLER IDEA FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION OF THE GAME.

However, I apologize for not answering your question or not talking about a mint. I hope I explained myself.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-07-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Didn't someone mention this before?
    Nope, never happening.

The stock market job?
    Not sure if the market idea I proposed was talked about before.

Now that I think about it, I can see why it won't happen, but I might be wrong. It perhaps will never assimilate with the younger generation because of the principle of it? Sitting behind a desk, going online to invest in companies, which is not enjoyable for the younger ones. That's how I see it.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-07-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

As much as it is a good idea in my opinion, I do think it will be too complicated regarding the majority of players in era are younger (at least I believe so). But anyway, I wish the best of luck with this idea

I agree with you Datura,

It seems too complicated to implement and won't appeal to the younger generation! If only we were all older! Hahahaha.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    I agree with you Datura,

It seems too complicated to implement and won't appeal to the younger generation! If only we were all older! Hahahaha.
    I don't wanna get older

I want to be 10.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    I agree with you Datura,

Knowledge can be access regardless of age.
    It's merely a factor of comprehensive information towards stocking that has to be learned.

Yep, I won't deny that Kendrick.

It's just whether a 13-year-old understands how stock markets work.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...