View Poll Results: Remove stacked damage on shotguns?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 66.67%
  • No

17 33.33%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Get rid of stack damage on ALL shotguns

Banned

Get rid of stack damage on ALL shotguns

This is coming up again. But as everyone knows, shotguns are way too dominate in era. The main reason why is the stupid 16 damage OP bullcrap. Revert all shotguns back to the way they were of bar freeze rate and no stacked damage. Please its screwing up everything and now that shotguns are everywhere theres no skill in pking or basing anymore.

I agree. Lose the stack damage, but if you do that, raise the damage 1 or 2

Banned
    No then shotguns would be OP again.

Here we go again...

Just lose the stack dmg in general and make them the dmg they were supposed to do. I'm just tired of its stack dmg and how people just rush you with them.

Banned
    Who isnt tired of all the dumb *** rushing.

Banned
    Shotguns are strange...if I remember correctly, the pbp was OP before stacked damage because it spreads so much and was hard to not get hit with the 8 damage, making it a longer range gun. But now, with stacked damage, when you get hit you take 16 damage, and it encourages rushing and close quarter combat. Sometimes I only get hit by one shot, and if I am, I'm glad it's not 8 damage. But sometimes I get caught off guard and get hit by all of them, losing 16 ish health, wishing it was only 8. Some people like stacked because of the low damage when you only get hit by one, and some like non stacked because it doesn't promote so much rushing and spam. I'm a little iffy on the subject.

Banned
    That was the problem with the old shotguns, however that time the shipkia was OP so eh. But now that its balanced out, i dont see why the freeze of a stacked pbp would be a little more freeze than shipkia since theres more spread

Banned
    Oh I see what you're getting at. Yeah, the shipka was OP as well, nothing more freeze couldn't solve. So you're saying just do this with the shotguns too?

Banned
    I dont see why not.