View Poll Results: Remove stacked damage on shotguns?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 66.67%
  • No

17 33.33%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Get rid of stack damage on ALL shotguns

I agree with you guys the stack damage must be gone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    If they do remove stacked, then they give me my $50 back. And if your complaining, let me remind you that how would YOU like it if your shipka got nerfed. We would hear your complaining. If you nerf, FULL refund. Not half. Full refund.
    bitch please I didn't get my 15k back when M16 was nerfed big time (note at this time it was the most expensive weapon in the game) I got no refund when my steampunk was nerfed, i got no refund when the bar was nerfed, i got no refund when I bought the era sword, and it got the crap nerfed out of it, I got 79k refund when bamboo rod was nerfed, I got no refund when the AK47 was nerfed, I got no refund when the Shipkia was nerfed, I got no refund when the M4 was nerfed, I got no refund when the FAMAS was nerfed, I got no refund when the AP7 was nerfed, I got no refund when glock was nerfed, I got no refund when the MP40 was nerfed, I got no refund when the Lexel was nerfed, I got no refund when the AUG was nerfed, I got no refund when the Desert Eagles were nerfed. The only guns on this list that I complained about was the Lexel and thats all.
    If the shipkia got nerfed yeah we would hear complaining since its balanced.

Veteran
    Chill dude your complaining cause u don't have the gun. And u say that pbp can't be defeated, then u really aren't positive. Don't take graal to seriously geez.

Banned
    Where did i say pbp was undefeatable? I did say its impossible to win vs 3 pbps no matter how good you are. If i had the pbp gun i wouldnt be using as it would get rid of the challange, thats what happened to my bar, just rusting away in my inventory. Also i have used the pbp before, no joke, i was a motherfkin tank with it.

Veteran
    THEN WHY DO YOU COMPLAIN? You are just mad b/c pbp is supposedly overpowered, and you have it. Go repair it and use it if your that mad. Lmao common sense.

Banned
    I dont own the pbp, i used my friends pbp. Its not fun being near invicible with it. Also you gotta be retarded not to say its not OP. it shoots fast as bar, its 3 shots 1 kill, thats a whole 2 shots less than a bar. No bar should have the fastest time to kill time as its the boardwalk of guns, not the pbp. Also it bypasses the hit registration timer so it takes less than a second to kill one person, while other guns it takes 4-6 seconds to kill someone. Please explain how thats not OP

Veteran
    I'm not arguing that the pbp is op, but what you are wanting to do is nerf it so much that is is knocked out of competition. Which isn't happening.

Banned
    Dude you need to see a doctor on your retardedness. 8 damage no stacked damage? With that spread it has, it can deal heavyer damage on multiple people instead of now where you can get maybe 4 damage on one guy but 8 on another. I hope you do know that if satcked damage was removed the fate of the pbp would most likely be a shipkia thats bigger and shoots 4 shots at once instead of 2. How is that out of the competition?

Veteran
    U say it will be a shipka, except, look, it's slower. Just stop whining, all the threads I see by you are about "change pbp nerf it it's too op cry"

just gladly refund my 125,000 back to my account.
    Silent Rain