Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dev That93Octane

Banned

Dev That93Octane

Hiring gfx,gani, sfx, script, lat. I do require prior experience so add my discord Scarface#3615.
    if youre looking for a classic type of server, its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Hiring gfx,gani, sfx, script, lat. I do require prior experience so add my discord Scarface#3615.
    if youre looking for a classic type of server, its not.
    If you're looking for skilled people to work for your server. I'd suggest making a detailed thread and an application. And also make sure to give information on what the server is going to be about and if the server is almost out or is out. Plus I'd suggest learning Graal Script 2 and all of those things before starting to manage or rent a Playerworlds server. I am giving you warm regards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpoo View Post
    If you're looking for skilled people to work for your server. I'd suggest making a detailed thread and an application. And also make sure to give information on what the server is going to be about and if the server is almost out or is out. Plus I'd suggest learning Graal Script 2 and all of those things before starting to manage or rent a Playerworlds server. I am giving you warm regards.
    Nah i hate filling applications

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Nah i hate filling applications
    So are you ever gonna get a job?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    I do not need applications i like to see experience first hand. The servers a more modern theme, i also have other playerworld server owners assisting me gimpoop. And i know how to do all of the positions except script which im learning. The servers up and running so if people are interested ill try to check back on this but its best to download and add me on discord its faster and it holds the servers group chat.
    Last edited by Scarface; 07-08-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    I do not need applications i like to see experience first hand. The servers a more modern theme, i also have other playerworld server owners assisting me gimpoop. And i know how to do all of the positions except script which im learning. The servers up and running so if people are interested ill try to check back on this but its best to download and add me on discord its faster and it holds the servers group chat.
    I'd be happy to help develop the server but I am not good at scripting. The only thing I am good at is Levelings. May I have a chance to work on the server?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpoo View Post
    I'd be happy to help develop the server but I am not good at scripting. The only thing I am good at is Levelings. May I have a chance to work on the server?
    If you can show me some levels youve made?

I'm confused- Is he looking for a job or hiring?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I'm confused- Is he looking for a job or hiring?
    If you read his post carefully; he clearly says hiring. dev-that93.jpg
    Gimpoo: If you don't enjoy Graal, why not enjoy Graal's traits.

Cudislagne
    my community name is iCudi10