I have it aswell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should admin hats return?

How many admin hat do u have?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...3&share_type=t

@imaginary
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    If the majority of a population wants something doesn't mean that they're right.
    In my country they started a poll on killing a murderer, they recieved the majority yes and the minority no, does that still make it okay for them to kill someone ?
    In the end staff hats were abused, valuable items abused,
    can there be a solution? Maybe.
    Will they return? It's not up to the playerbase nor PRs to decide.
    Leave it to the high staff, they know what's going on, they know what some staff do with those hats meaning they know why, and if they should keep the staff hats 'not allowed'.
    Whats your point Joey?
    There are times when the majority is right & there are times when individuals are right.
    I'd rather not put my faith in someone just because they're the authority, I think for everything its better to base things off your personal observations & experience.
    So my question is what is this so called abuse with hats you're talking about.
    How many have you seen & experienced it?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Whats your point Joey?
    There are times when the majority is right & there are times when individuals are right.
    I'd rather not put my faith in someone just because they're the authority, I think for everything its better to base things off your personal observations & experience.
    So my question is what is this so called abuse with hats you're talking about.
    How many have you seen & experienced it?
    Plus the ideeas I put will help not abusing admin hats when the admin hats might be a thing again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malaysia, where the economy is worst than ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Misleading title, unless they really came back.
    iEra isn't a democratic game.
    What's the forums for then?
    The once quiet and non-cancerous writer's corner ain't so quiet and non-cancerous anymore.

I just can't believe why my ideea of admin hats isn't good. I just feel like the ones who typed here just looked at the beggining or at title and not at my ideea......

I will write the entire ideea again so you guys can see it....

I suggest the following things:
    -an admin hat should be given by an admin in one event per 6 events and 3 admin hats per week. This way, the admin hat is not going to be overused, but also it will make admin hats a reward besides of event coins and trivia hats. In addition, a thing which is going to help the thing I have mentioned before and should be added is admin hat scheldue. This scheldue will show when an admin hat is able to give an admin hat and also in which type of event is able to give it. The command which the admin has to use to see the scheldue should be:/adminhatscheldue
    Here is an example of layout for when an admin is able to give an admin hat:
    "You can give an admin hat in :
    -day of the week (Monday, Tuesday ,Wednesday etc)
    -type of event (Race,Skill,Chance,Team) "
    To add more,there should be a warning where an admin hat cannot be given outside of events house/if any event is not being hosted. Like this:"You cannot give an admin hat when there is no event going on!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    I will write the entire ideea again so you guys can see it....

I suggest the following things:
    -an admin hat should be given by an admin in one event per 6 events and 3 admin hats per week. This way, the admin hat is not going to be overused, but also it will make admin hats a reward besides of event coins and trivia hats. In addition, a thing which is going to help the thing I have mentioned before and should be added is admin hat scheldue. This scheldue will show when an admin hat is able to give an admin hat and also in which type of event is able to give it. The command which the admin has to use to see the scheldue should be:/adminhatscheldue
    Here is an example of layout for when an admin is able to give an admin hat:
    "You can give an admin hat in :
    -day of the week (Monday, Tuesday ,Wednesday etc)
    -type of event (Race,Skill,Chance,Team) "
    To add more,there should be a warning where an admin hat cannot be given outside of events house/if any event is not being hosted. Like this:"You cannot give an admin hat when there is no event going on!"

That's a good idea