Thread: Writer's Corner: Removing Max Word limit

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Writer's Corner: Removing Max Word limit

So, I was just wondering if the maximum word count/character limit could be removed from Writer's Corner(or the entirety of forums, for that matter. Been a nuisance on many occasions, though I just tend to make long posts) exclusively. If not, then I understand, but the limit of 11,000 characters can really be a pain for anyone looking to post a lengthy story/thread that wouldn't work when split into parts or start a thread with constant updates.

To clarify, I am not asking for the removal of the 15 character word limit for posts. I am asking for the removal of 11,000 character limit on threads(specifically those being posted in the Writer's Corner).
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Will bring it up.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Will bring it up.
    Alrighty, thank you very much
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Please do remove the limit!!!