Thread: Era Cop Union Press Newsletter (Article 6) is Officially Released!

What?! The Era Cop Union Press Newsletter (Article 6) is Officially Released!? Wow!

What's up Era!

So, I found this new site... Heh.

In all seriousness, I was recently invited to be a part of the Era Cop Union Press; a group that does newsletters about Era and some other topics. It features personal perspectives of those from Era, as well as some minor details (i.e., Gang war news, Allies, etc.). It's also perfect for me to write more formally; as a newsletter fits my style of writing. Doing ECUP also prevents me from posting "like an admin" on threads. ECUP is ideal for those interested in gossip and other "somewhat related to Era" articles. I recently took part in the latest article, and I hope you all enjoy!

If you wish to contribute to our newsletters, visit our website here: http://ecupress.weebly.com/

Here's our latest newsletter/article (ECUP Newsletter #6): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kdPkzOw9Y/edit

Edit: I rewrote this thread, so it's not remarkably similar to LyK's most recent advertisement. Thank you, Kamiroo Wolf, for alerting me about LyK's recent ad for the ECUP Newsletter #6.

All love.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-08-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    What's up Era!

The new, official Era Cup Union Press Newsletter (Article 6) is available for viewership!

I hope you all enjoy!

ECUP Issue 6: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kdPkzOw9Y/edit
    I don't know if making a thread here was necessary for advertising when you already have one in Writer's Corner '-'
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Kamiroo Wolf, Oh whoops.

I can't remove the post. LyK said he's okay with it though. Get this thread closed down if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw,

Just reported my post, it should get closed down since I requested it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I don't know if making a thread here was necessary for advertising when you already have one in Writer's Corner '-'
    I'll just edit this thread instead!
    Last edited by TyG; 07-08-2017 at 06:44 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Closed upon request.
    my discord is xiv#2549