View Poll Results: Should the BAR be buffed?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 26.32%
  • No

11 57.89%
  • Yes, but with different stats than the ones I suggested

3 15.79%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New BAR Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    It's not about whether or not we can afford it, it's about what's reasonable for the price of the gun. For example, the Neo Rifle only costs 5,400 gralats. It's a nice fast gun that does 10 damage, but it has no spread and only 2 clip. Of course I would love having like, 3 clip. But, I understand how much stronger that would make the gun. It would be worth way more than 5,400.

Look at the next gun down on the pricing scale, I believe it's the GM4 at 187k. It makes sense to think that the BAR should be better due to the slightly higher price of 200k. But my question to you is, how much better should it be?
    I think the BAR should at least be a bit more powerful and still be 200k. But with my stats it should be about 250k or 300k

Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    lol how? its in the future improvements section
    new bar stats -> new bar stats suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    new bar stats -> new bar stats suggestion
    Oh I see what you're saying

Banned
    Bar shouldnt even get buffed, i want another nerf because i dont really see how it was nerfed, i own a bar too, its powerful in small spar arenas, still powerful in bases

I dont get it why youre trying to overbuff it when literally nothing happend to it

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Bar shouldnt even get buffed, i want another nerf because i dont really see how it was nerfed, i own a bar too, its powerful in small spar arenas, still powerful in bases

I dont get it why youre trying to overbuff it when literally nothing happend to it
    It did get nerfed (only slightly) back in May. Anyway, like I said originally, it is one of the most expensive guns in the game and as such it should be overpowered compared to other guns. Not saying it should be so overpowered that it's the only worthy gun in the game, but powerful enough to be overall better than any other gun in the game.

Bar always had 10 dmg perfect.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    It did get nerfed (only slightly) back in May. Anyway, like I said originally, it is one of the most expensive guns in the game and as such it should be overpowered compared to other guns. Not saying it should be so overpowered that it's the only worthy gun in the game, but powerful enough to be overall better than any other gun in the game.
    It shouldnt get buffed, a nerf should happen, my fmg is still not good compared to bar, even after the nerf

Banned
    Just Alt+F2 the bar, it has been causing a lot of problems.If people want pking to be fair for everyone, one gun shouldn't stand out above the rest.

Banned
    Bar should get nerfed again. Bar is a gun available to everyone, auction guns are way expensive than BAR and they dont even get attention

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Bar should get nerfed again. Bar is a gun available to everyone, auction guns are way expensive than BAR and they dont even get attention
    Auction guns can't be purchased by everyone, they're unique and hard to obtain.