View Poll Results: Should the BAR be buffed?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 26.32%
  • No

11 57.89%
  • Yes, but with different stats than the ones I suggested

3 15.79%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New BAR Stats

New BAR Stats

Recently I heard that the BAR was nerfed (slower fire rate). I think that the BAR should be buffed back up to what it originally was or
    at least have a faster fire rate, since it is one of the most expensive guns in the game. Anyway, here is what I think its stats should be:

BAR (current stats):
    Damage: 9 (10 perfect)
    Spread: 0.08
    Freeze: 0.3
    Fire Rate: 0.24
    Reload Freeze: 0.5
    Clip: 20

BAR (new, buffed stats):
    Damage: 10 (11 perfect)
    Spread: 0.05
    Freeze: 0.2
    Fire Rate: 0.2
    Reload Freeze: 0.3
    Clip: 30

11 damage is a pain, 30 clips of 11 damage?

didnt the BAR originally do 11 damage perfect?

that click bait

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    that click bait
    lol how? its in the future improvements section

Are you kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Are you kidding me
    No, I'm not kidding you. The BAR should be more powerful

@Datura

I suggest you don't suggest ridiculous things without having a bit more information about guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    If price does not matter, then I would say BAR. But since you want something under 150k I would say M4a3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    M4a3 requires 22.5k spar wins.
    Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

Also fyi, the BAR was 25 clip and 10 damage when perfect at the time it was first released (2012).

And all you did for your "new and improved" stats was buff every single stat except for the spread, which in the end really doesn't matter in comparison to all the other stats.

If you're going to suggest an improvement, at least have the common decency to detract certain relevant stats instead of being a greedy gremlin and buffing every stat so that you can benefit.

Also, you should probably go through all the gun rebalancing threads that have already been made by both Bitzsam and the community because at this point, this thread serves no purpose.

People have already posted arguments against the BAR stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    @Datura

I suggest you don't suggest ridiculous things without having a bit more information about guns.

Also fyi, the BAR was 25 clip and 10 damage when perfect at the time it was first released (2012).

And all you did for your "new and improved" stats was buff every single stat except for the spread, which in the end really doesn't matter in comparison to all the other stats.

If you're going to suggest an improvement, at least have the common decency to detract certain relevant stats instead of being a greedy gremlin and buffing every stat so that you can benefit.

Also, you should probably go through all the gun rebalancing threads that have already been made by both Bitzsam and the community because at this point, this thread serves no purpose.

People have already posted arguments against the BAR stats.
    No need to be mean about it. Just because you can't afford to buy a BAR you don't have to get offended by my thread, it was just a suggestion.

No need to be mean about it. Just because you can't afford to buy a BAR you don't have to get offended by my thread, it was just a suggestion.
    It's not about whether or not we can afford it, it's about what's reasonable for the price of the gun. For example, the Neo Rifle only costs 5,400 gralats. It's a nice fast gun that does 10 damage, but it has no spread and only 2 clip. Of course I would love having like, 3 clip. But, I understand how much stronger that would make the gun. It would be worth way more than 5,400.

Look at the next gun down on the pricing scale, I believe it's the GM4 at 187k. It makes sense to think that the BAR should be better due to the slightly higher price of 200k. But my question to you is, how much better should it be?
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)