Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deleting Posts on Forums? Why Isn't that a Thing?

Deleting Posts on Forums? Why Isn't that a Thing?

Hiya Era,

I recently uploaded a post to advertise Era Cop Union Press, only to realize that LyK had already done the same thing. So, I wanted to delete my post, but I had to report it and get an admin to do it for me instead, which was only closed, not deleted. It seems too much of a hassle to me to "close" a post. My question is, what's the big problem with having the ability to delete our posts by ourselves? I don't see it doing much harm.

Deleting posts by ourselves is a suggestion as well as to clarify why it's not a thing!
    Comment down below!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    It was removed due to people using the feature to spam and troll the forums way back when.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    It was removed due to people using the feature to spam and troll the forums way back when.
    Thanks so much for clearing that up! Anyway to get it back into the forums?
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    Thanks so much for clearing that up! Anyway to get it back into the forums?
    Not that I know of, though you may want to try having this thread moved to the forum suggestions section. Chances are someone will get back to you relatively quickly
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

You can delete your own post

I can't delete my posts though

Only my comments, not threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear admins, please move this to Suggestions.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Is there really a need to have that option once again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Is there really a need to have that option once again?
    Just find it annoying to contact the admins to close a thread. Was it bad the last time it was open? I wouldn't know.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Ohh I see.

Thanks, Graal.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

I like this idea
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".