Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deleting Posts on Forums? Why Isn't that a Thing?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I like this idea
    I don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I don't like it
    Hmmm, why is that?
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    Hmmm, why is that?
    I don't speak for him, but it's probably because it has been abused in the past and would be an unnecessary function to return to the forums.

Instead, we should all probably think twice before we post a thread, asking ourselves questions such as whether or not our post would be a relevant addition to forums, is our post in the write section/complying with all of the forum's rules, and other things that might prevent you from making a post that needs to be deleted in the first place.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I don't speak for him, but it's probably because it has been abused in the past and would be an unnecessary function to return to the forums.

Instead, we should all probably think twice before we post a thread, asking ourselves questions such as whether or not our post would be a relevant addition to forums, is our post in the write section/complying with all of the forum's rules, and other things that might prevent you from making a post that needs to be deleted in the first place.
    You're completely right fam. This is up for debate though. Some may agree and some may not. Who know's what'll happen in the future? Hehe
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

If this was a thing everyone would go back and delete their old threads that they regret making in the first place lol.

Mods instead of closing useless/spam threads why can't you just delete them?

I was thinking the same thing. Rather have it obliterated from the forums than just seeing it around.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I don't like it
    You're just being difficult...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    You're just being difficult...
    Unless you have a good reason for Ali on why you don't like it, it makes your post rather invalid tbh.

Just saying.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...