Thread: Send Me Your Ideas for Future ECUP Newsletters!

Send Me Your Ideas for Future ECUP Newsletters!

AYYYE Era Community!

Having been appointed by LyK as the new ECUP Managing Director of the Press, I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME!
    We will be using this thread for all future ideas for future ECUP newsletters, where you will put all your thoughts/gossip for future ECUP newsletters!

Here are what I wish to do with all future ECUP newsletters:
    1) Follow a particular theme for Saturday only, Wednesday is a free writing newsletter,
    2) Have someone moderate what content gets put into all ECUP newsletters, excluding any inappropriate content,
    3) To give a guideline of the "contents" of each bulletin,
    4) To have fixed sections for our ECUP newspapers; introduction, members list, updates, article section, story section, etc. (feel free to add more sections)!
    5) To have a section for just "users," whereby they write an article they believe can be put into an ECUP newsletter!
    6) To write a poem/fictional flash story for a section of the newsletter that comes out ever Wednesday.

We will be posting every Wednesday and Saturday!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you wish to contribute to our newsletter or apply to become an ECUP staff, check out this thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...r-Staff-Thread

There are no page limits! So get writing!
    Please make sure to follow the theme for each week; I will alert people about the topics for each week through a comment on this thread. You can also contribute here: http://ecupress.weebly.com/contribute.html

You can also visit our website here: http://ecupress.weebly.com/

Here's the team (for whose who want to know):http://ecupress.weebly.com/ecup-members.html

Get commenting with your ideas/suggestions for us to improve! Please be appropriate with your thoughts.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TyG; 07-08-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

To keep it short, it's a publication fully customisable and determined by the community !!

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

^ That is what ECUP is all about!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

We need more cats in ECUP...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    We need more cats in ECUP...
    *thinks of ideas to help them out* *reads Ali's comment* *leaves this thread*

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    *thinks of ideas to help them out* *reads Ali's comment* *leaves this thread*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry Ali, that was funny <3
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...