Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GST Line-Up

Zephlyn
    It's too sad to see this problem with the rosters, anyways, I hope that next year we can have this line-ups again.

PS: I'm not from Australia, but I used that country for using it as a example.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Nice line-up.

Shame it couldn't be added
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Does it take so long to be made?? If Anero can't
    Why doesn't the new "GST" staff help him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Does it take so long to be made?? If Anero can't
    Why doesn't the new "GST" staff help him
    Yes, it takes long for them to be made. 12 players per team, 192 players in total.
    So, I need to change the names 192 times and align them properly. Then I need to enter each ID, and find their current head.
    Then I need to open each head in Photoshop and use a tool to double its size. And a couple other things...

I've made a template which I can show you - after GST. I initially wanted to make roster images for each team - however, some teams weren't as professional as I hoped and just completely ignored my deadline.
    Even kicked players after submitting their line-ups... it's not even 100% clear a couple days before GST. Either way - anything I release has great quality.

I wouldn't want to release/stream something I'm not satisfied with. I'm a perfectionist - but be sure: GST 2018 will have roster images.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Yes, it takes long for them to be made. 12 players per team, 192 players in total.
    So, I need to change the names 192 times and align them properly. Then I need to enter each ID, and find their current head.
    Then I need to open each head in Photoshop and use a tool to double its size. And a couple other things...

I've made a template which I can show you - after GST. I initially wanted to make roster images for each team - however, some teams weren't as professional as I hoped and just completely ignored my deadline.
    Even kicked players after submitting their line-ups... it's not even 100% clear a couple days before GST. Either way - anything I release has great quality.

I wouldn't want to release/stream something I'm not satisfied with. I'm a perfectionist - but be sure: GST 2018 will have roster images.
    Yea u don't have to do them all
    Teamwork makes the dream work