Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Escape Room for the Event House?

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    I don't care if there are harder things in real life, this is a game dude - they're not the same. This is way to complex for a 2D ios game and due to the concerns of memorizing patterns, it's going to take a lot of maintenance. There is literally going to be 0 team work, the winner is going to be based off the one who memorizes the event the best.

And if this was bound to happen the prize would be an event coin piece not an event coin.
    Alright, thanks mate.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    Ayyee Ali <3

Is it the rooms? They can make the rooms themselves if they wish into something different. There's a lot of Escape Rooms around the world, hosted by various companies; I don't see it being a huge problem.
    I wasn't talking about that. The FBI copyrighted their own name, so we can't include them in a mini-game

- - - Updated - - -

And don't try FIB, I'm pretty sure that would upset Rockstar...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I wasn't talking about that. The FBI copyrighted their own name, so we can't include them in a mini-game

- - - Updated - - -

And don't try FIB, I'm pretty sure that would upset Rockstar...
    We can easily change that.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Hahahhaha this is never going to happen.

First off, the scripting would me tremendous, especially since they are gonna have to switch the clues up. Also since we are going to have 6 rooms, I can tell you right now that they will not change the clues up.
    Second, team chat???? Really?? You honestly think people are gonna work together when they don't even work together in CTF? You're a funny guy if you think that's gonna work.
    Third, an EC for the whole team to finish? Yeah right.

This is probably one of the most complex ideas I've ever heard and it's not going to be added.
    For once I agree with you. Too complex and time consuming. Plus you can easily memorize puzzles and noobs will just run around hopelessly

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    For once I agree with you. Too complex and time consuming. Plus you can easily memorize puzzles and noobs will just run around hopelessly

I'm sure addressed that the clues could be changed every once in awhile. Thanks for that though.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    I'm sure addressed that the clues could be changed every once in awhile. Thanks for that though.
    That requires scripters, those scripters are very little, part of the reason why they couldn't do a weekly ingame newspaper was because scripters couldn't do it weekly and the newspaper team don't know how to script.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    That requires scripters, those scripters are very little, part of the reason why they couldn't do a weekly ingame newspaper was because scripters couldn't do it weekly and the newspaper team don't know how to script.
    Ohhh, thanks for that Joey
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...