Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So what's up with Snk?

Banned
    Why was my post deleted? Which noob did it?

Anyway, here it is again.

Any high staff can give out EC but they dont, when they quit they will be remembered as no one. Example, do you guys remember chickenpotpie? of course you do, since i posted the name. We will remember snk as a great person because he gave us EC. If any high staff wanna be remembered, give out free EC.

Most admins know what happened but won't tell anyone...

Banned
    Actually, it could be something really bad, as snk dissapeared from my friends list, i had him on star friends list, no snk/viper.

It could be something that happend with snk-unixmad based things, maybe snk asked for payment and unixmad banned him.

Snk is busy, with life
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Why was my post deleted? Which noob did it?

Anyway, here it is again.

Any high staff can give out EC but they dont, when they quit they will be remembered as no one. Example, do you guys remember chickenpotpie? of course you do, since i posted the name. We will remember snk as a great person because he gave us EC. If any high staff wanna be remembered, give out free EC.
    Not all will remember a former staff, but few will. New players come in, more staffs take resigned staffs' spot, and that staff who left will no longer be known by the newbies, just remembered by the veterans.
    Take Mystic for example. She left without a trace, but as her acquaintance, she probably left with a reason that has bothered her.

We all want snk back, is it his personality? Is it his ECs? Is it his righteousness?
    We all want to bring someone back, which is why we can't accept someone else. We desire a copy, when that copy shall just worsen each time it's printed.

Okay I'm going off topic..
    The thing is that we should accept his absence, and continue moving on. He left without telling us why because he didn't want us to know why, he didn't want to spend time what others think about his reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Not all will remember a former staff, but few will. New players come in, more staffs take resigned staffs' spot, and that staff who left will no longer be known by the newbies, just remembered by the veterans.
    Take Mystic for example. She left without a trace, but as her acquaintance, she probably left with a reason that has bothered her.

We all want snk back, is it his personality? Is it his ECs? Is it his righteousness?
    We all want to bring someone back, which is why we can't accept someone else. We desire a copy, when that copy shall just worsen each time it's printed.

Okay I'm going off topic..
    The thing is that we should accept his absence, and continue moving on. He left without telling us why because he didn't want us to know why, he didn't want to spend time what others think about his reason.
    I love what you said towards the end. You are entirely correct, and we should move on from here. It's sad to see Snk gone; Snk was such a looked up to admin when Era first started. Look at what he has created from all those years of hard work. He deserves to do whatever he's doing.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    I love what you said towards the end. You are entirely correct, and we should move on from here. It's sad to see Snk gone; Snk was such a looked up to admin when Era first started. Look at what he has created from all those years of hard work. He deserves to do whatever he's doing.
    I say we add a statue of him in start.
    Actually, I think there should be a park filled with statues of former staffs that had a huge impact on the development of iEra.
    Snk, Alpho, Reno, Meph, etc.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

He maybe found his soulmate

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    So it's been a while since we've heard from snk, and with Homelesswitch in charge as a temp I started to wonder, what's going on? I don't mean to be nosy but I think as a community we should know what's going on.After all he is an important role on Graal. If anyone knows anything in regards to snk's absence, feel free to post here.
    Maybe he found his soulmate who knows and he wants to start a life with her/him who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadan View Post
    Maybe he found his soulmate who knows and he wants to start a life with her/him who knows.
    I thought he was married already

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I say we add a statue of him in start.
    Actually, I think there should be a park filled with statues of former staffs that had a huge impact on the development of iEra.
    Snk, Alpho, Reno, Meph, etc.
    I LOVE this idea.