Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Capture the Flag be Removed from Events, or Should It Still be an Event.

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    It's funnier that asking for EC coins somehow contradicts removing/improving CTF. I don't remember asking to remove all the events. Lmfao.
    I have a better suggestion. Why not give full ecs depending on how many players r in ur team? If there r 100 players in, then u get 100 ecs. BETTER HUH???

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I have a better suggestion. Why not give full ecs depending on how many players r in ur team? If there r 100 players in, then u get 100 ecs. BETTER HUH???
    Omg, LMFAO. Mate, I'm sure you've been playing this game for awhile, and you would know that they used to give you EC coins instead of EC pieces. I'm going to assume you were sarcastic, but if not. How does being in a team of a hundred say that you get 100 EC? I remember when playing games like water race, trivia, chance, etc., we would get a full EC, that is what I was talking about.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Omg, LMFAO. Mate, I'm sure you've been playing this game for awhile, and you would know that they used to give you EC coins instead of EC pieces. I'm not sure if you were sarcastic or if you meant what you said, because if so, I'm so sorry you think that way. How does being in a team of a hundred say that you get 100 EC? I remember when playing games like water race, trivia, chance, etc., we would get a full EC, that's what I was meant.
    Is this a joke? You get full ecs at all events besides TS and CTF.
    Bro when was the last time u went to the Events house?

Is this a joke? You get full ecs at all events besides TS sand CTF.
    Bro when was the last time u went to the Events house?
    Recently. I've only been playing team events. I believe players who contribute the most should get an EC, while those who stay in beds just get an EC piece. This invites more effort while playing team games. I should have made that clearer.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Omg, LMFAO. Mate, I'm sure you've been playing this game for awhile, and you would know that they used to give you EC coins instead of EC pieces. I'm going to assume you were sarcastic, but if not. How does being in a team of a hundred say that you get 100 EC? I remember when playing games like water race, trivia, chance, etc., we would get a full EC, that is what I was talking about.
    You still get a full ec with Trivia, race, chance... Since there would be only 1 winner, though TS and CTF are team based events that means only these 2 events gets you an event piece since you're playing a small part to win rather than doing all the work to win alone.
    As for your suggestion on giving an EC only to the people that work in team events I need to tell you that we haven't scripted an automatic smart AI that analyses every player and predicts and studies his movements to conclude if he's working or not so I don't think that it would be possible.
    Honestly if they were to start giving out ecs instead of ec pieces in CTF or TS I'd want to play those 2 events 24/7 which makes them even more over hosted.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    You still get a full ec with Trivia, race, chance... Since there would be only 1 winner, though TS and CTF are team based events that means only these 2 events gets you an event piece since you're playing a small part to win rather than doing all the work to win alone.
    As for your suggestion on giving an EC only to the people that work in team events I need to tell you that we haven't scripted an automatic smart AI that analyses every player and predicts and studies his movements to conclude if he's working or not so I don't think that it would be possible.
    Honestly if they were to start giving out ecs instead of ec pieces in CTF or TS I'd want to play those 2 events 24/7 which makes them even more over hosted.
    Can't it be;
    - Who captured the flag or;
    - The person with the highest amount of kills

This analysis is in Battlefield or COD (how we can see the leaderboard at the end of the game).
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Omg, LMFAO. Mate, I'm sure you've been playing this game for awhile, and you would know that they used to give you EC coins instead of EC pieces.
    Mate, you told me what I said was funny, so I shared what I thought what you wrote was funnier. Please, I'm justifying my comments, you aren't.
    Okay then explain what you mean in that post.

Okay then explain what you mean in that post.
    You seriously don't understand what I meant in that post? Are you joking me? Does it not explain itself?

"Hey! You have been playing the game as long as I have, and I am sure you know that hosts used to give full EC coins instead of pieces." That's what I meant. As I said, I only play team games, so I wasn't aware that we could get a full EC in other events. That's my bad. However, I'm sure you understood what I meant.

I can translate more English into English for you if you need it.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Can't it be;
    - Who captured the flag or;
    - The person with the highest amount of kills

This analysis is in Battlefield or COD (how we can see the leaderboard at the end of the game).
    Who captured the flag? Meaning making a team based events into a competition between the team itself rather than being a team against a team? Nope not a good idea
    And having the most kills? "capture the flag" would be "Kill the players" as the players will race to the most kills rather than actually capturing the flag.
    Team based events have a purpose of winning as a team, other than that there wouldn't be a "Team" door in the event house.
    The real issue I think is not about CTF, it's about TTS where it's said to be "Tag Team Spar" but the problem is that the team turn on each other in the end and there is only one winner, which is wrong in my opinion.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Who captured the flag? Meaning making a team based events into a competition between the team itself rather than being a team against a team? Nope not a good idea
    And having the most kills? "capture the flag" would be "Kill the players" as the players will race to the most kills rather than actually capturing the flag.
    Team based events have a purpose of winning as a team, other than that there wouldn't be a "Team" door in the event house.
    The real issue I think is not about CTF, it's about TTS where it's said to be "Tag Team Spar" but the problem is that the team turn on each other in the end and there is only one winner, which is wrong in my opinion.
    That is an excellent point Joey, but I feel CTF is not what you want it to be. We have players who don't want to participate and will just wait for their team to win hopefully. I just wanted an incentive for all players to participate (well at least get more to participate than the amount who participate in CTF now). The problem is similar to TTS. Players who turn against each other is like players not willing to take part at all.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...