Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Capture the Flag be Removed from Events, or Should It Still be an Event.

I played CTF for 3+ years since 2014 I believe & its still the most fun event for me not boring at all.
    I agree with Wrex it'd be senseless to nerf it like Margadosh suggest people just have different taste for different things, I already barely base/ spar thanks to Bitzsams ''Masterplan'' to force more people to base & spar now you guys wanna take away CTF from us as well?
    I think its almost impossible to beat event hoarders like Esca, Okc, etc those guys have great internet & years of experience+ they even match fix spar.

I read your screenshots TYG honestly I don't understand why you have to be so sensitive to those BS talk, I played CTF for ages & never once has it bothered me.

In CTF the side with the best teamwork wins the side with a lot of slackers will get roasted, quite often one player could make all the difference between win or lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    -"Will you die if you watch Gameplay"?
    [B]
    -"People owning Chem"
    Chemical gun is 200 Event coins. An event coin is 3 event coin pieces. That means you would need 600 wins in CTF alone to get a Chemical gun. That means it would take 1 year 7 months to get the gun on the basis your team won the event at least once every day (Impossible).
    All in all the impression that CTF grants players easy access to expensive items is invalid, in my opinion it's more of a Chance event than Team event; it comes down to the standards of your teammates.
    Bulletzone is right. I'm one of those people who plays mostly CTF & TS & I gotta say even for me 1 year & 7 months is a bit optimistic for me to get Chem. I don't know who can have that kind of dedication to be on 24/7 for every single event but if they do man kuddos to them they deserve it that is some Mammoth will power & determination.
    Last edited by Donald; 07-12-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I played CTF for 3+ years since 2014 I believe & its still the most fun event for me not boring at all.
    I agree with Wrex it'd be senseless to nerf it like Margadosh suggest people just have different taste for different things, I already barely base/ spar thanks to Bitzsams ''Masterplan'' to force more people to base & spar now you guys wanna take away CTF from us as well?
    I think its almost impossible to beat event hoarders like Esca, Okc, etc those guys have great internet & years of experience+ they even match fix spar.

I read your screenshots TYG honestly I don't understand why you have to be so sensitive to those BS talk, I played CTF for ages & never once has it bothered me.

In CTF the side with the best teamwork wins the side with a lot of slackers will get roasted, quite often one player could make all the difference between win or lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulletzone is right. I'm one of those people who plays mostly CTF & TS & I gotta say even for me 1 year & 7 months is a bit optimistic for me to get Chem. I don't know who can have that kind of dedication to be on 24/7 for every single event but if they do man kuddos to them they deserve it that is some Mammoth will power & determination.
    Lmfao Donald. I read your comment, and I honestly don't know if you can depict what a sentence means or put one together yourself.

I'm not hurt by them at all, and none of the comments were for me. It appears you talk without fully reading or understanding the thread. If you can read English, in my thread I said, "I don't have a problem with this, but I'm just curious on why it happens when Graal is supposed to be "kid-friendly," hence, the creation of this post." Dude, I don't know what that quote means to you, but it translates to, "I don't care what happens, and I don't mind playing CTF with it, I only want to know why it happens and if we can fix it." Don't be that one fool who seeks to join a conversation but doesn't like to listen to anything that is said, only to speak "BS" themselves.

P.S: This comment is just for the banter. You're probably a really cool guy. All love to you, Donald.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-12-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Not sure what your point is. Your main the heading of the thread says should ctf be removed as an event because you didn't like the spam & swearing in the gang chat,
    As such I answered your question because in ctf & swearing & spam isn't that big of a problem for most people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    Yo Era,

I may be wrong, but the point of events is to have fun. Having a real fun time in Graal is why admins host events, to entertain users of the game. Now, please tell me how these photos emphasize on having a "fun" time: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing - These comments were just a small percentage of the mountain of hateful comments. I don't have a problem with this, but I'm just curious on why it happens when Graal is supposed to be "kid-friendly," hence, the creation of this post.

So, I'd like to ask, why do people like CTF? Is it because they enjoy seeing disputes within a community, or is it because the idea of CTF is fun, but is not perfect as an event because of how poorly played CTF is.

If an event doesn't do what a developer wants people to do, which regarding Graal, is to have fun and remain kid-friendly, then the game/event is not working, specifically CTF in my opinion. The admins need to reach a consensus on what to do. Why not remove the team chat, or not play CTF at all? I've begun to realize that team games in the event house have become increasingly ineffective at being fun, making my escape room idea, not feasible.

I don't fully understand CTF and those who play it, so I'd love to hear why CTF should GO or should STAY, and how (if it can be) CTF can improve as an event. This thread is just how I see CTF as an event.

Thanks!
    These are your concerns & I already answered them I gave you the reason why they should stay.
    If you''re really bothered the swearing then make it an on off feature for the gang chat in Ctf because not all of us use it to swear.
    I use it sometimes communicate with my team where to attack.
    Pretty silly to make it so everyone can't talk just because of a few people swearing IMHO.
    There are people outside of CTF swearing as well & is probably not ''kid friendly'' should we remove chat entirely?
    You know the answer.
    Most are the people swearing are probably kids anyways most of the adults don't swear.

My point was that I wasn't bothered by it and wanted to see if it should or could be prevented. You can ask a few from the community on whether I swear, which is, "yes," I do it all the time. However, Graal is a kid-friendly game, so I thought this needed to be tackled.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Dude, I don't know what that quote means to you, but it translates to, "I don't care what happens, and I don't mind playing CTF with it, I only want to know why it happens and if we can fix it."
    I'm saying most people don't mind playing with it hence is it really worth fixing?
    Why it happens is probably to do with the way they were raised.

You're not wrong there. It's just something worth considering.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

My point was that I wasn't bothered by it and wanted to see if it should or could be prevented. You can ask a few from the community on whether I swear, which is, "yes," I do it all the time. However, Graal is a kid-friendly game, so I thought this needed to be tackled.
    Fine if your not bothered by it then move on.
    Theres already a swear filter in place if you want you can create a list of words you want to be banned & give it to admin.

Theres only 2 options
    1. Block chat Entirely.
    2. Swear Filter.

Since you're so concerned about it you should add to the swear filter list.

Fine if your not bothered by it then move on.
    Theres already a swear filter in place if you want you can create a list of words you want to be banned & give it to admin.

Theres only 2 options
    1. Block chat Entirely.
    2. Swear Filter.

Since you're so concerned about it you should add to the swear filter list.
    I have suggested the first option on multiple of occasions on this thread. Lmfao. I'm more concerned about the little ones, like my brother. He is 9, he loves events, so I can't tell him to not do it because of language... my parents and his school don't want him speaking like, in example: those on Graal. Keep that in mind when you ask why this thread exists.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

I have suggested the first option on multiple of occasions on this thread. Lmfao. I'm more concerned about the little ones, like my brother. He is 9, not sure using that language is appropriate at school. My brother is at a legal age to play this, and I'd rather not him speak like many on Graal. He loves events, so I can't tell him to not do it because of language... Keep that in mind when you ask why this thread exists.
    I'm sure you know there is swearing outside of events too. What do you say about that?
    Block it entirely as well?
    If your concerned about your brother why not just turn on the block all PMs feature in the Options?

I'm sure you know there is swearing outside of events too. What do you say about that?
    Block it entirely as well?
    If your concerned about your brother why not just turn on the block all PMs feature in the Options.

Bud, he doesn't ever get talked to, except in events. Do you get my point? There's barely any toxicity at "Start," which is why it's fine.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...