Thread: Dev Rugalior

Dev Rugalior

Introduction
    We are currently in need of a bigger productive team for GraalOnline Rugalior. Our game is planned to be about modern life, you start off as an orphan that has escaped an orphanage and now lives on the streets, you roam around finding jobs while trying to make it in the world along the way can make
    weapons(melee)/projectiles out of almost anything like taking a rake and a giant spoon to create a spork maybe even better. Around here no kid can get their hands on a gun, so we have to make due with what we got.
    What We Are Looking For
    What we are in need of: Graphics: 1-2 Scripters: 3-4 Sfx: 2-3 Gani: 2-3 Lat: 1-2
    *No the server is not open but will once we get everything done.
    *Yes we are friendly and are very welcoming.
    *We are in need of ideas.
    *We have most of the tileset done.
    Contact
    You can contact the leader of this project and myself on discord
    iSneak#2072
    Cupii*#2235

So let me go into a little bit more detail.
    If you have every played the game DeadRising then you will get that in the game you mix a couple or multiple things to make a awesome melee or projectile thrower. Well, thats what we are going for. This will be a more modern/Bigger city like Graal server where you will be able to do many things.

This server is going to be great.
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.
    You wont see me when you encounter me.

Is the server out yet?
    Gimpoo: If you don't enjoy Graal, why not enjoy Graal's traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpoo View Post
    Is the server out yet?
    No the staff team would like to have a good amount of time to have stuff done so its all we have is quality. We will open around October when we have our tileset and most of the basic stuff out of the way. BIG THING THOUGH. If we do get stuff done we might open it sooner than that.
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.
    You wont see me when you encounter me.

Newcomer
    Concept is good, I wish you guys the best of luck! I'd advise you to never just hand away RC access though, you should run background checks and hand out extensive applications to anyone who is interested in working for you. You can run a quick background check by looking through a person's ban history and see what they've been banned for, if they've been banned at all.

Sounds interesting, good luck.