Thread: Custom Body deleted?

Custom Body deleted?

So I am not sure if this question is in the right place but..

Just yesterday I logged into my account to find out that my body had been deleted. It was a dolly body so I am assuming it was deleted because of that? I was not aware dolly customs weren't allowed in era anymore, and it isn't that the custom I had was a new one; I have had that one for at least 2 years. I knew dolly customs were "banned" on classic but I had no idea they were banned in era as well.

If that's the reason at least shouldn't they refund me the full amount? I mean I was not the one who deleted it, nor was I planning on to.

Or was it deleted by mistake?

Dolly custom? You mean those very skinny ones? They look too small to me, small customs were always banned though for then to take 2 years to delete yours might be confusing, yet PRs can't know when you uploaded it so they can give you a full refund anyways.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I hate the new refunding system
    It's like, hey we stole ur money now go buy another gralats pack

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I hate the new refunding system
    It's like, hey we stole ur money now go buy another gralats pack
    and then its "your" fault for uploading it even though the admin accepted it

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Dolly custom? You mean those very skinny ones? They look too small to me, small customs were always banned though for then to take 2 years to delete yours might be confusing, yet PRs can't know when you uploaded it so they can give you a full refund anyways.
    They're not banned. That's why Anero, Elk and a few others use smaller bodies.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    They're not banned. That's why Anero, Elk and a few others use smaller bodies.
    Then why would mine specifically be deleted?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    If it looks significantly smaller than then the body template, it would not be allowed. If you were to post the image here, it could help provide answers.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    If it looks significantly smaller than then the body template, it would not be allowed. If you were to post the image here, it could help provide answers.
    Tried to look for it but could not find it, it is an old file, and I did not make it myself :/ I don't think it was that small though.