Thread: About Guns.

Handgun Dual About Guns.

🚨🚨🚨I'm so late on this topic but oh WELL🚨🚨🚨
    🚨If you find spelling errors, I don't🚨
    It's been a while since I've been on iEra, You won't see me here anymore cause I don't have time to iEra anymore. (Catch me on Era Player Worlds 😁😁&#128513 So, I've heard a bunch of guns got nerfed and I want to start debate and see what you guys think, some staff will probably close this thread but oh well 😤.

Honestly, I feel bad for a lot of players cause, people IAP for certain guns and some people actually do in-game jobs which is a lot harder, it would take you more than 10 days just to get the bar starting from 0 Gralets. Like, nerfing guns is obviously alright cause you don't want that one overpowered gun, you want to keep the game balanced and fair for every else. But, it's kind of a bummer, saving up for a gun like the bar and then later having it nerfed really sucks (I heard the chem got nerfed too, thats hard to get) Gun refunds should be a thing if stuff like this is gonna happen, the chem was nerfed thats like what? 200 ecs? (Idk lol) Saving up for ec's is way harder than saving up for Gralets ( in my opinion, staff here they don't host that often, a lot of them have "Don't ask me to host")

New Guns Being released = People using IAP / in-game jobs = if those guns get nerfed people will be mad (depends on how good the gun was) = more people wanting refunds = #FeedBackGunRefunds | #GunRefunds at start lol.

Goodluck to all of you iEra players, For the people that got the guns that were nerf, I know it sucks. I guess we just have to suck it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot wait for the hate comments

Era PC Events Team Staff -
    required hosting time was 4 Hours
    Highest Hosting Time: 21 Hours
    Hosted OVER 10 Hours EACH WEEK

I held my top hoster rank for at least 2 months (Very Dedicated)
    The only people that liked me were the new players
    PC: 920 Ecs

Quick question, what's IAP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked this thread up to the part where you started whining about gun refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by xCarlos View Post
    Quick question, what's IAP?
    In App Purchases
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

I'm over a refund. I think everyone is, the only issue that stands is changing something after it's purchase.

Imagine going out this fall and buying the new iPhone 7. You've saved money, whatever, you're happy with it, the iPhone community has zero complaints. Later Apple reverses its IOS to an older version from a couple years ago.

You're new iPhone 7 is now equivilant to an iPhone 5. Meaning you might as well have bought the iPhone 5 in the first place, saving you money! But now you've wasted money, and Apple is not allowing refunds or trade ins.

Why would Apples director Tim Cook do this! His explanation "well, we want people who want to switch to iPhones to not feel turned away by users with the latest and more advanced phones, so we decided to balance everything a bit, thus making newer users more welcomed." Sounds kinda wack, even though it will make them more money in the long run.

This iPhone 7 is basically the BAR. The iPhone 5 being a Thompson or any other gun in that category. Tim Cook=Blitz

At the end of the day you're going to have to get over it. Tap to fire, get gud.

do people actually play era playerworlds nowadays? is it the same as the iOS graal era

Quote Originally Posted by BrianAnderson View Post
    do people actually play era playerworlds nowadays? is it the same as the iOS graal era
    No it isn't the same