Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Complaints About Nerfs

More Complaints About Nerfs

Its been quite a while since that horrible day when each of our preffered weapons turned basically into starter pistols. No joke, have you seen bar's and vector's firerate?. I dont know what other signals is the managment team seeking for, besides the decreased amount of the averaged 3,000 online players to around 2,000 (about 1,000 players less) and the aledged decreased in sells of overpriced items such as bar itself and GM4 (one of the most profitable ones being bar). I really dont know what it will take to get SNK out of the bahamas and back to his London basement to finally fix or at least balance the massacre to the stats of some guns that didnt even deserve it. Just warning you that every day is a penny less to that bank account of Toonslab/EuroCenter Games.

Call me a hypocrite if you will, for trying to propel the game back to it's pay-to-play ways, but i honestly rather play a game that it's worth a high payment, and not it's current status.

xoxoxo - iMagic

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Bar = tap fire. But I agree the vector is pointless. Same with my auction gun, it's awful. I get both sides honestly, but when it comes down to making the gun so bad that I'll never even use it again? Cmon, my FMG9 hasn't been used in months

I love my starter pistol.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Make standard health 100, buff every gun + healing items = more room for stronger guns.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

I agree it is a pointless nerf.

RIP - Bar, that's all I gotta say.
    Kinda the reason why I don't log on era anymore.
    I get what Sam was doing though...it shouldn't have been that bad.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I was also pretty sad when the BAR was nerfed. But there is nothing we can really do about it. I don't understand why they create a gun that will eventually be nerfed because of the unbalance. Just dont make it OP from the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I was also pretty sad when the BAR was nerfed. But there is nothing we can really do about it. I don't understand why they create a gun that will eventually be nerfed because of the unbalance. Just dont make it OP from the beginning...
    Bc
    Cash mooonneeyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Well it was explained in the nerf thread that they were nerfed for balancing since after the release of the bar many new guns came, so at the time they wouldn't know that it needed to be nerfed later on.
    Stick to starter pistol <3
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Well it was explained in the nerf thread that they were nerfed for balancing since after the release of the bar many new guns came, so at the time they wouldn't know that it needed to be nerfed later on.
    Stick to starter pistol <3
    They should've expected more guns to be added in the future then.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer