Thread: Can someone fix this body please?

Unhappy Can someone fix this body please?

Please tell me what's wrong with it and fix it please... I really need help, graal keeps rejecting it and stuff keeps disappearing upon upload...velocitygangbody.png

I've replied to someone with the same problem recently on a thread, don't know if it was you, anyways change the black color to something lighter, or delete that pixel on the top left to the same color of the background (if the background is transparent just delete the pixel$
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Attachment 31199

Mmmmm try this... not sure if it will work tho.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Attachment 31199

Mmmmm try this... not sure if it will work tho.
    That should work, and if it doesn't the color should be changed changed to something that isn't true black
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    That should work, and if it doesn't the color should be changed changed to something that isn't true black
    I checked it and it is not a true black, it was a very dark red. Which is funny cuz in the picture it looks true black. lol

I checked it and it is not a true black, it was a very dark red. Which is funny cuz in the picture it looks true black. lol
    Well it's the pixel's fault then

When i change the pixel, do i set transparency or no? Yes that was me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Well it's the pixel's fault then
    What do you mean

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think you can fix it please

Quote Originally Posted by 6GOD View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean
    When you set transparency it checks the top left pixel and deletes it from the image, meaning that if you have a pink background and the pixel on the top left is pink and you've set the transparency the pink will be deleted and the custom should look normal as long as it doesn't have pink inside of it, same for that black dot on the top left.
    What you did was have the pixel on the top left be a color that the custom already has in it.
    Why do you set transparency? Well you set transparency if your background is colored and your custom is color changeable.
    If your custom isn't color changeable then delete all the background to transparent and don't press the transparency button.

Quote Originally Posted by 6GOD View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think you can fix it please
    Try it with what I gave you and don't select transparecy

Try it with what I gave you and don't select transparecy
    Didnt see it lmao

- - - Updated - - -