Thread: Gst

Gst

It would be be better if the matches get hosted randomly for example shrekt v Meg0rb can be last or 2nd or 3d randomly this will make the atmosphere more exciting will make us players keep thinking who's next us or not us like that hopefully it gets done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would also make more people watch throughly. Some just watch their team and if they lose they leave

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    It would also make more people watch throughly. Some just watch their team and if they lose they leave

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Exactly the tension will be high which is more fun

Idk about this, I feel it's good to know when ur going and to prepare for when u and ur team will be playing so players wont feel as rushed when it's their teams turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Era Go !!

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

Gst

More viewers will watch twitch , everyone will view twitch to check who's up next also it can be in the 10-5 mins after each match ends instead of staying toned and listening to a music this will fit properly also it will be exciting and fair there is gangs that gonna wait 1h tell they play their match and others will just wait 10 mins so random is a solution and fair and more fun

Will they restart the server before gst? And would that help with the crashing?