Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GST2017 Spoiled & Littered with Technical Difficulties?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Yes. Most people in our gang crashed exactly an hour after logging on. So we planned ahead and our times were mostly correct.
    You do realize the crashing is completely randomized. I've crashed twice within 5 minutes.

I trained for 5 months for GST and the first 3 seconds of the C0NS v Fin match my game crashed

I think I saw someone In GST match leave when his health wasent even at 0

GST2017 Spoiled & Littered with Technical Difficulties?

I guess every gang had members that crushed
    I would probably say to be more fair and justice is to cancel gst this year its out of control specially the game is the problem and it's preventing us all we saw what happened in ifreeze 2014 match i think everyone should be the winner of 2017 gst ik its hard and its main event but u cant actually call a gang the top skilled and the best while others crashed due to game issue sorry there was to much work in gst i get it but it wasn't fair if u want it to go like that then go a head cancel 2017 gst is the key of justice and fairness

Also should give ecs out to the gangs who participated on behalf the game issues like 30 each member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beo; 07-16-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Well if you look at every match Freeze played, we were outnumbered because of crashes. Match 1 was a 10v12, Match 2 was a 11v12 Match 3 was a 7v12 Match 3.2 was a 9v12, third place match was 10v12, third place match 2 was a 11v12 and third place match 3 was a 9v12.

Other than that I really enjoyed the map and the matches were perfect in terms of length and individual fights
    You're talking as if iFreeze rivals never crashed. I've not watched all the iFreeze matches, but as of the second match, we had three crashes, so the outnumbered team was MK rather than iFreeze.
    Last edited by D12*; 07-17-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Everyone think that only his gang crashed every gang had crashers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    You're talking as if iFreeze rivals never crashed. I've not watched all the iFreeze matches, but as of the second match, we had three crashes, so the outnumbered team was MK rather than iFreeze.
    I never said you didn't crash, I'm sure every gang has crashed. The post was about technical difficulties and crashes, I was just telling you what we experienced

Banned Capo
    That's a really bad crashing issue, what if it's never fixed huh anero ?