Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to Be Admin

How to Be Admin

Hey guys Today i found Event Team Admin So i Take picture Mm.. i Thing and Wish i will be Admin and i see Admin House all Staff list is Best Ever if i Admin what i will make Help Anyone or anything !! Just some Pro and Good By all one Day my Name and Skin will be On that Image........

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Well, I like that you're really exuberant to become an admin, I think that's really cool.
    But it takes time and a lot of devotion in-game to be one. If you're not willing to do that, you shouldn't apply.
    I'm not going to tell you that you can't make it, I think everyone has some type of fair chance as long as they seem mature to stand the job, but this thread seems to kinda persist that you want to be an admin, though.
    I wish you the best of luck, personally. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Well, I like that you're really exuberant to become an admin, I think that's really cool.
    But it takes time and a lot of devotion in-game to be one. If you're not willing to do that, you shouldn't apply.
    I'm not going to tell you that you can't make it, I think everyone has some type of fair chance as long as they seem mature to stand the job, but this thread seems to kinda persist that you want to be an admin, though.
    I wish you the best of luck, personally. ;P
    That was help full .-.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Anam View Post
    That was help full .-.

Not really, haha.
    But seriously, mate, if you think you can handle it, you should apply during the next application period soon.
    Who knows? Anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Not really, haha.
    But seriously, mate, if you think you can handle it, you should apply during the next application period soon.
    Who knows? Anything can happen.
    Mmm......any Question LOL...

you can try apply as player relations in the future "Event team" is just a tag for when admin any admin host there is no real event "team"

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    you can try apply as player relations in the future "Event team" is just a tag for when admin any admin host there is no real event "team"
    I try it not work

how did you?
    also you might not get the job

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    how did you?
    also you might not get the job
    Just Joking !!

Best of wishes to you for going towards your goal, never give up, and never listen to others negativity. You will do it!
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service