Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Gst redo?

In my opinion a GST Redo is necessary for all the gangs that were participating in GST, it was unfair for each gang that lost a member and crashed the crashing Ruined This Years Gst, I'll rather have a redo and make it fair with a better competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Gst redo?

No redo every gang had members that crashed but I would say more gang members that participated should be rewarded amount of ecs or whatever on behalf the game issues that caused us the problems

Would you be okay if your gang was the first or 2nd to redo the gst completely no not just your gang but those who's crying for redo would anyone be ok with a redo if they where the 1st or 2nd in gst completely no one would agree so stop all we can ask for is compensation on behalf of game issues that caused us all the problems
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100% the redo will be appreciated by every gang. And for those that placed. If you're so confident in your skill than you should prove it once more with even matches. As for Flushy, I'm confident you will be in finals once more

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    100% the redo will be appreciated by every gang. And for those that placed. If you're so confident in your skill than you should prove it once more with even matches. As for Flushy, I'm confident you will be in finals once more
    Yea Harry, they will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Redo should happen, regardless if every gang "had crashes". A competition this major shouldn't have a bug as big as the crashing one that determines who wins it. It is unfair for those who practiced for months prior to the event. It is fair for every gang to have a chance at GST and not have to worry about their plan falling apart because of a glitch. Anyone with confidence about their team could 100% agree with this. A winner shouldn't be determined by less crashes in a match.

A gst re do isnt necessary flushy woukd have won anyway. Anero wants a fair gst. For a fair gst it should be exactly the same teams no changes e.g. Should duke be allowed to play for shrekt. Also everyones saying higher teams dont want to redo coz they won. Isnt that the same reason lower teams (which of course there are more of) want to redo, becuase they lost. There is no way a redo would be fair. Tactics have been shown and so has gangs weak spots it wouldnt be a fair contest. Its no ones fault but aneros. He knew crashes woukd occur and after half of megorb not being able to shoot in round one he should have stopped the competition. Of course though megorb are a small gang why would he care about them as a lot of staff dont for any smaller gangs/players.

People say it sunfair for other teams who crashed out everyone had a risk of crashing if other team won they would have said no redo. Also as most people know flushy is a prodominantly arab team meaning they was playing at 1-3 am depending where they are from. Is it fair they have to play at that time again.

i agree with a redo, lots of teams lost because of all the crashes. one person missing could really cause the whole team to fall. those who don’t agree are in the wrong and are the ones who uses crashing to there advantage a gst shouldn’t be won due to the other team crashing.

I also agree that there should be a redo of this year's GST. The crashing bug was what ultimately decided who won each round -- that's just extremely unfair. Anyone who has any sort of confidence in their team should also agree that a redo is mandatory. Without the crashing glitch, it gives every team a fair chance to win without having to worry about other completely random factors. It needs to happen.

Re do the gst yes i agree
    Gangs like freeze had like 5 members crash in third round
    Some gangs couldnt even equip their gangs in the round

I agree that there should be a redo for gst 2017. Why have a competition where showing your skill didn't even matter, it was a battle of who could crash less. In every fight there could've been a different outcome. There for there should be a redo for all the teams.