Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    An 11 year old acting tough behind the screen .
    LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

For christ sakes English is not even 1% of my Matern Language LOL are u crazy? If u judge me by this and u are a retard. Quote done.
    Alsow joshua i might put some exspozions on you 2 since u been disrespectfull lately after all i did for you i want them "BEST BRO WILL U HELP US 100%" pics to come out soon

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    Mental issues? if i cant spell your retarded language does that make me an Issued and a mentaled kid? are u insane?
    Im iq is 120+ Lmao tf u on
    I'm not an English person do this isnt my "language " =D Yet my grammar isn't that bad , compared to yours ...

Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    For christ sakes English is not even 1% of my Matern Language LOL are u crazy? If u judge me by this and u are a retard. Quote done.
    Alsow joshua i might put some exspozions on you 2 since u been disrespectfull lately after all i did for you i want them "BEST BRO WILL U HELP US 100%" pics to come out soon
    itox is the new roast god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

you have multiple personality disorder itox, just admit you're a nutcase, you lost a bet series to okc for your account and after you got smacked 5-1 you said and i qoute "i don't own this account" you then go on to pretend to revoke your self and pretend to be 'xon' "i revoked itox that kid begging me on kik for access". yea you're mentally slow.

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    I'm not an English person do this isnt my "language " =D Yet my grammar isn't that bad , compared to yours ...
    My language is far harder than english and i didnt learn english in the gram way i learnt it in the voice way to communicate i speak it far better than u can imagine.
    Infact i leaded my gst team to the Win talking 5h str8 and no one said "tox repeat that bro" so calling me an issued kid for defending my team puting facts and helping the game u love and judging my language spelling is retarded

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdog View Post
    you have multiple personality disorder itox, just admit you're a nutcase, you lost a bet series to okc for your account and after you got smacked 5-1 you said and i qoute "i don't own this account" you then go on to pretend to revoke your self and pretend to be 'xon' "i revoked itox that kid begging me on kik for access". yea you're mentally slow.
    Watch him build up an excuse from out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by Wdog View Post
    Dog why dont u tell anero is a mentaled personality issued kid 2 ? he did the same thing Lmfao we all have our resions and me seriesing okc was fake i destroyd him 2 hard when i grinded for my npc btw that pic will be shown along side with Njk

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and alsow Kvn guy Anero has 4 names on graal and he defended him self saying bs and lying that hes somone else so wdog are u saying me and anero are mentaled ? is your pupet master a retard

nah i know what his gonna say "you guys are dumb for believing me" then he will say "i destroyed okc after"

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    no, and i get that -- but it's not like winning a single spar is comparable. this is more like if you were betsparring for $15m and the server disconnected you -- you'd be relatively annoyed with the outcome and want a redo. regardless of who won -- it was inconclusive. it wasn't that people lost because they weren't good enough -- they lost because they didn't have a chance to fight in the first place. for us to go back and remeasure the outcome is completely reasonable within context when you consider that this IS Era's biggest event, year-after-year for over half a decade now.
    Ok i see your point now. Based on that analogy, if that's indeed what happened a rematch would make sense. But I'm sure remember Anero (viper??:?) kicking out all players when serversided errors would occur (e.g: Bullets not working etc) and restarting the match fairly -- It's somewhere in the livestream.

Or maybe it was the gummy bears Vodka that made me see things, who knows