Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    U might forget that the crashing started before gst starts actually even before update whenever u chat a lot on ipad i would crash it became worst after the update that u even crash without chatting or doing anything so keep denying and watch your language try to have civilized conversation with respect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It was during Qualifying the gangs for GST and then we got an update and that update made the game crashing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    The crashing glitch started one week or two weeks prior GST, if you practiced for months or weeks for GST it would be very dumb to leave the tournament because you might crash even though it's not going to be fair.
    Not really crashing was there even before update it was caused by chatting a lot ipad users may notice that idk about the rest, after the update the reason was unknown we crash for no reason
    Good that what i wanted to hear u knew that u might crash in gst so by joining u accepted the issue and believed that it may happen so why complaining now , if u didn't join gst people and gangs if they all didn't join u would have forced the game to get gst cancelled or paused tell the issue get fixed but u all joined and complaining after gst ended which is to late

We should all deserve a re-do for 2017 Annual GST Tournament. The crashes were ridiculously observed. It's not fair for the teams who lost due to this issue. Don't just stare there and let everyone complain about how horrid this GST Tournament was. We all want a re-do!.

Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by jodie View Post
    We should all deserve a re-do for 2017 Annual GST Tournament. The crashes were ridiculously observed. It's not fair for the teams who lost due to this issue. Don't just stare there and let everyone complain about how horrid this GST Tournament was. We all want a re-do!.
    U have my sorry

Last edited by Beo; 07-17-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Banned
    I'm glad this thread proved my opinion about all this was justified.
    I'll make sure the crashing and speed glitch/issues will be fixed.

GST 2017 will return, this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post

Do we still keep our rewards
    yo

Then why u hosted the gst from the beginning if u already know there is issues like crashing i am curious tho i need someone to give me a proper answer and logical one with sense

Redo of he GST? Same gangs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Then why u hosted the gst from the beginning if u already know there is issues like crashing i am curious tho i need someone to give me a proper answer and logical one with sense
    Well, never did I expect the crashes to have such an impact on the GST... I thought maybe 1 or 2 players overall would crash. But almost every team crashed.

Moreover, the speed glitch was supposed to be fixed but the command was broken for some reason and ruined/delayed the start for an hour. People could still abuse the glitch.