Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    We will return 2 and we wont let anyone take that title from us after we win it we will demand 2x titels,every reward by 2x Since you basicly want a rematch of a turney that happends once a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Anero Was My brother here but i will not let him do this to my Team8ts.
    First he is geting fired and a new host will take place.
    And second a gst redo will not happen we got Staffs higer than Anero Who Wont let it Be Repeated.
    If u think some Kid with 20k wins and 18k Loses,ios 2k12 who rided ozzy to the stars is gona command here think again.
    Ya all can join dukes future Tokyo drift coz ya aint seeing it happen.
    Unixmad has already been informed on what is going one to the game that feeds his family.
    Way higer Positions steping In Anero is Done So Is Shrekt.
    Wait... so you're saying you'll return and win a GST redo, yet underneath you state you'll make sure there is NO redo. Make up your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Wait... so you're saying you'll return and win a GST redo, yet underneath you state you'll make sure there is NO redo. Make up your mind
    Im saying in anyway We shall recive justice.
    But if by 1% chanche redo happends we are wining it.
    99% it wont so im sure Unixmad will pick the side that feads his family,that makes sure he has the green in pocket,and that makes sure he is $ secured.
    If you kiddos wana redo the gst for ec be my guess lol none of you neither shrekt or you are good.
    Ya all snakes il be harvesting yo heads when im back coz uncle anero jailed me for calling him a snake.
    Magus was right, my bro ozzy had it on 100% Lmao You are all just dolls anero playing the strings whly you think you do the moves.

i'm laughing unbelievably hard right now
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

Jesus, iTox is on forums now? Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    When you loose a spar battle, there's no redo: You simply wait for the next round. So why should it be any different in the "Graal "SPAR" Tournament"?
    probably because when you lose a spar, you get a +1 in the loss column

when you lose a GST, you lose a chance at trophies, masks, weapons, rankings, skins, and generally non-acquirable items otherwise

that's why
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    It's a game breaking crashing bug, none of the past gsts have had it. That is what makes this gst unique, you cannot compare this gst to any of the former. You even comparing the gst to a solo spar is pretty ridiculous, last i checked the gst is once a year thus should be done right. If there was a solo spar tourney hosted as big as the gst I am pretty sure they would get it right as well.
    ummm Did you even bother watching the stream?? When exactly did it technically "Crash", PLEASE enlighten me. I'm only comparing the GST to solo spar in terms of ethics (Which I'm sure i mentioned it in the previous post, have you read it?), the same ethics that are being proclaimed in the MPX room. When you loose, you LOST. No ifs or buts...No excuses or complains... Same with regular "Base battle" (Have you noticed yet?). You basing your loss and inability to accept that loss based on few crashing mistakes doesn't justify the outcome. Just like you said, "The gst is once a year". Following your logic here, the only possible outcome to "get it right" as you say, is by waiting for the next GST. I'm simply following the code of ethics, YOUR logic and the technicalities of what happened based on the livestream as it's the only tangible sources of proof we have.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    You all got smashed by Me and wil soul so now the but hurt squad gathering Up.
    Newsflash Il still smack ya all Shrekt are greedy bois.
    But i promest this game il end that strike and i did so GL wining the "v.2 gst" we won the real one.
    Go take another drift I hope natalie likes Em Pixels Online dater.
    Why do u have to add wil's name in every pointless "smashed" phrase of yours .

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Why do u have to add wil's name in every pointless "smashed" phrase of yours .
    Why dont u crawl in that hole u came out of aye?

- - - Updated - - -

Xur was aucualy riding my stick 7h ago saying "we desearv full reward"
    Itox dw we will avange you.
    Lmfao xur you want an opertunity when u spam that chem for some spar stats come in Mpx facing me get owned.
    Yeet i feel sad for making history in Mpx not in complex il have a chat with somone to fix this Up abit i dont wana be remembered as a Mpx sparer.
    After what anero did and after u all showd yo faces this is the proff of what is era.

Player Relations
    I like how you keep on changing the subject of the conversation.
    In a nutshell , this gst was a mess and a redo is a must . Get over it

Xur u only attack me when u got company but when the company leaves and u face me than i see that scared type face.
    As i said once When u all can accept the defeat we can talk.