Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

so this gst was a mess aye?
    Alr so why dont we get a rematch tb vs freeze when we lost 6 members and my bros had 200 pings not 1k

- - - Updated - - -

You are a snake 2 go crawl back in yo hole.
    My spelling cant be worse as how u all spar.

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    probably because when you lose a spar, you get a +1 in the loss column

when you lose a GST, you lose a chance at trophies, masks, weapons, rankings, skins, and generally non-acquirable items otherwise

that's why
    Yeah i totally agree with you Seq, no doubt about that... Though my argument here is inclined on the fact that we should discredit a victory based on technical issues... As players, especially "Sparrers"(Gang spar,solo it doesn't matter) When you loose, you simply accept lost and deal with it, that's how it's setup (Humble or not a loss is a loss..). For us to go back and remeasure the outcome rather than looking at what could work out in future games, especially when you already lost, cmon that's not a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    You came out like a popcorn, boy; you have no right to speak about any of this.
    You, erring on the side of corruption is nice.
    But let me tell you something you can relay to Uncle Anero, okay? (because Ozzy wasn't hitting anything in exposing Anero.)
    I'll expose not JUST Anero -- but the whole GST, and everything related to Anero.
    I've got over five accounts ready, 10 pages of scripts, pictures & videos.
    Plus, backup from Magus and Ozzy as the key to exposing Anero's abuse.
    You can't jail someone 1,666 hours for exposing you.
    Anero made a common mistake letting the power go to his head.
    fixed the spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and general sense of your sentences so maybe someone will come across this and take you seriously -- but even then, that's a bit of a stretch, after being faced with cold facts for 2 hours straight you've managed to do nothing but throw a tantrum, whine about corruption and yell buzzwords that annoy people because you don't care about what kind of reaction you get -- just so long as you get one.
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

Anyways Anero will be exspozed so will all his Inc co workers aka sequel.
    We have a plan and a scheduel what to do exactly justice will be served and the truth about 2k13 gst coming out.
    Coz anero abused once for me and even that will be reviled.

Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    Yeah i totally agree with you Seq, no doubt about that... Though my argument here is inclined on the fact that we should discredit a victory based on technical issues... As players, especially "Sparrers"(Gang spar,solo it doesn't matter) When you loose, you simply accept lost and deal with it, that's how it's setup (Humble or not a loss is a loss..). For us to go back and remeasure the outcome rather than looking at what could work out in future games, especially when you already lost, cmon that's not a good example.
    no, and i get that -- but it's not like winning a single spar is comparable. this is more like if you were betsparring for $15m and the server disconnected you -- you'd be relatively annoyed with the outcome and want a redo. regardless of who won -- it was inconclusive. it wasn't that people lost because they weren't good enough -- they lost because they didn't have a chance to fight in the first place. for us to go back and remeasure the outcome is completely reasonable within context when you consider that this IS Era's biggest event, year-after-year for over half a decade now.
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    Anyways Anero will be exspozed so will all his Inc co workers aka sequel.
    We have a plan and a scheduel what to do exactly justice will be served and the truth about 2k13 gst coming out.
    Coz anero abused once for me and even that will be reviled.
    My eyes are literally bleeding. Here, I recommend you using grammarly, you're welcome cuh.

https://www.grammarly.com/m

I cant be jailed since im not using it in game if i get a 1666h bann like ozzy than You all will see what abuse is
    Anero quited being a staff once when mpx players left and i was his cry sholder.
    Now il make sure everyone leaves mpx and il give some fine arguments on why.
    Sequel as i told u u shold of left this convo long ago now u got yo self in the dirt hole with anero.
    Justice will be served for Flushy,magus,ozzy Adios

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    A few crashing mistakes? I'm sorry I can't help you with your math homework.
    Yeah you probably can't as you can't really pinpoint to the community where exactly those "crashing mistakes" occurred backed up with some technical evidence that prove your argument. I'm only following your logic here dude.

Ok so i rarely visit the Era forum and practically never posted anything here, but i keep getting this same question asked (in game) and to also weigh in my views on the matter, so here's my 2 cents:
    So i noticed the Flushy victory statue dissapeared..umm... Can somebody explain why??

Flushy won fair and square. Sure, there were some glitching and crashing here and there (I won't name anyone particularly:We all saw the Livestream) but it's a learning experience for both Admins/Developers and players. When you loose a spar battle, there's no redo: You simply wait for the next round. So why should it be any different in the "Graal "SPAR" Tournament"? For those who feel some type of way about the results or circumstances of the event (Both Participant AND Host..), please i ask you to go visit and read the ethics section on the MPX room (Im i the only one who read it??). Otherwise, if there's a redo for this GST, we might as well redo previous ones all together. Heck, let's have an option to redo ALL solo spar loses at complex each time someone feels butthurt right? You get the point... No need to change the rules when someone isn't satisfied.

Hopefully this bring insights to the era "politics" that's been going on lately( *Cough*)
    If you got any question, feel free to Pm me here on in game. ---*Q*
    Your a random you don't have the right to talk you don't have a clue what's going on and you don't even know what's GST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Bruh when a competition that measures the skill of a gang is affected by bugs/glitches/technical difficulties, it hinders the measurement of who's actually better. Let's take a solo spar for example. Say a really pro player goes against a person who never played a game before in spar. The match starts and the pro player crashes and the noob wins. It would be ludicrous to say that the noob is better and outperformed the pro just cuz the noob won the match. Not only did this gst not gauge the true strength/potential of every gang but it was completely unfair.