Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Your missing the point. A GST is supposed to be a tournament that showcases the best gang. Teams shouldn't have to be prepared for crashes.
    Read my last post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    If that what u think your wrong we didn't complain coz we where prepared for crashes coz they been there before gst and we was ready for that to happen in anytime during matches we lost against curse we had crashers in this match did we also complain no and wont coz they also had crashers and we was prepared

Your missing the point. A GST is supposed to be a tournament that showcases the best gang. Teams shouldn't have to be prepared for crashes. This GST was based on who crashed the least it was full if so many false matches and should be redone without the crashing.

if u crash u prob have a virus on ur device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

You all shouldn't join gst from the beginning if u where annoyed from crashes coz u should have known that u may crash inside gst in anytime joining gst meant that u agreed to the terms and prepared to have this issue while playing guess u all late after u all lost u talk we want redo

People shouldn't have crashed in the first place. If there were no crashes the outcome would have been different. And you keep talking about being prepared about crashing but you don't explain how you prepare. You know why? Cuz you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    People shouldn't have crashed in the first place. If there were no crashes the outcome would have been different. And you keep talking about being prepared about crashing but you don't explain how you prepare. You know why? Cuz you can't.
    Prepare your self that it may happen in any second so u dont get mad when it happens

Prepare your self that it may happen in any second so u dont get mad when it happens

How does that help with determining the winner? Let's say a 3 v 1 was happening and the 3 was about to kill the last remaining opponent and all of a sudden the 3 crashed. How does being prepared that there are crashes justify that the 1 won by luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    The winners aren't true winners. I don't even know what team you're on but I can tell you're afraid to play a fair match. Man up my dude

- - - Updated - - -

It's because they recognize how they won, but are to afraid to admit it / prove their skill in a fair match.
    We'd gladly play you guys just to win again
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    How does that help with determining the winner? Let's say a 3 v 1 was happening and the 3 was about to kill the last remaining opponent and all of a sudden the 3 crashed. How does being prepared that there are crashes justify that the 1 won by luck.
    Then i come to ask u the question 1)why did u join gst when u already know the crashing issue existed before gst and it may happen during gst anytime any second?

Zephlyn
    Then i come to ask u the question 1)why did u join gst when u already know the crashing issue existed before gst and it may happen during gst anytime any second?

The crashing glitch started one week or two weeks prior GST, if you practiced for months or weeks for GST it would be very dumb to leave the tournament because you might crash even though it's not going to be fair.

Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    Beo your dumb I'm sorry we joined GST before the crashes even happened stop spamming your getting annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U might forget that the crashing started before gst starts actually even before update whenever u chat a lot on ipad i would crash it became worst after the update that u even crash without chatting or doing anything so keep denying and watch your language try to have civilized conversation with respect