Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by Wdog View Post
    Anero cannot fix the crash issue, does he own the app? no, only toonslab can fix it. Anero is already getting in contact with toonslab to find a fix to this situation
    I never implied that Anero was capable of fixing the crashing issue. I said that if Anero could fix it then he would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im done ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    I never implied that Anero was capable of fixing the crashing issue. I said that if Anero could fix it then he would.

I know,just giving clarification that anero cannot fix it.

I know,just giving clarification that anero cannot fix it.
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Talking to you on this thread may also be compared to talking to a wall.

You completely ignore what the people say and state something that's hardly relevant.
    Coz people just want a redo coz they have lost they are trying with any way with any nonsense and you trying to ignore the questions i am asking which is why u didn't stop or notify us in the middle of gst u had 6h I mean we already told u in crushing thread u had a week or more to read the thread u made about crashing if u know how it feels when u win something and then u wake up realizing it was all gone all the time u spent was for nothing was completely wasted on nothing after u thought u have already done it. All that Just coz u didn't step up in the middle of gst and said something and u didn't read what we said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The team that won this event is being compensated for basically nothing, sure they won but all the top teams from last year and even some new gen teams who couldve made it far crashed,like look at sully from c0ns, i saw him grinding mpx for months and training for gst just to crash 5 seconds in, you think your time is wasted put yourself in his place. secondly "take time from us again" if you dont have the time then dont show up. Its not that hard to make time for a event that gives you time to prepare for.
    I didn't say time was wasted u said if he cancel gst our time would be wasted i said in both cases our time will be wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I didn't say time was wasted u said if he cancel gst our time would be wasted i said in both cases our time will be wasted

you said if he re hosts our time will be wasted, how will it be wasted if the crashing glitch is fixed? it'll be faster as well since all bugs will be gone creating a exciting and fair gst.

you said if he re hosts our time will be wasted, how will it be wasted if the crashing glitch is fixed? it'll be faster as well since all bugs will be gone creating a exciting and fair gst.
    I didn't mean wasted as wasted i meant that it will also take our time it will need time to run gst
    If he told us gst will stop and come back this year later due to crash issue in middle of gst he would actually saved out time better than making us run all the gst and then he come saying we will re host gst

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Coz people just want a redo coz they have lost they are trying with any way with any nonsense and you trying to ignore the questions i am asking which is why u didn't stop or notify us in the middle of gst u had 6h I mean we already told u in crushing thread u had a week or more to read the thread u made about crashing if u know how it feels when u win something and then u wake up realizing it was all gone all the time u spent was for nothing was completely wasted on nothing after u thought u have already done it. All that Just coz u didn't step up in the middle of gst and said something and u didn't read what we said

So you're fine with an unfair gst that didn't display every gangs true ability?

Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    So you're fine with an unfair gst that didn't display every gangs true ability?
    I am not fine but who's to blame tho and who's mistake should take full responsibility of it coz of this mistakes people will got effected
    1) cancel 2017 gst
    Or
    2) every gang who participated be a winners this year
    3) 2x gst winners ( meaning flushy won this gst in the next re hosted gst if any other gang won they both be the winners of 2017)
    4) they should and must get there full rewards those who won this gst