Thread: Steam game recommendations

Steam game recommendations

I am starting to get into PC games and taking suggestions on good games .
    #Dusty #The #Unmasked #Clown

I highly recommend Stardew Valley.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I highly recommend Stardew Valley.
    ill have a look

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    CS:GO
    CS Source
    Stardew Valley - like Kieran said.
    SUPERHOT
    Payday 2

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    I'd suggest looking into Humble Bundle to grow your collection a bit, especially if you're just getting into PC gaming. Right now, there are two pretty sweet game bundles going on.

The Capcom Rising Bundle has quite a few neat games in it, including Dead Rising 2/2: OTR/3 and Resident Evil Remastered. All in a bundle for twelve bucks. However, I can only recommend this bundle if you're playing on a Windows-based PC. There are often bundles that are friendly to Mac and Linux systems, but this is not one of them!

On the other hand, the Telltale Bundle has games that have been critically acclaimed within the past few years, and there will be a few more titles added before the bundle ends. It currently contains titles like Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead. I personally think it's a great buy and I'm looking into the BTA (Beat the Average) category, as I haven't heard too many great things about the Minecraft or Batman series.

Plus, when you buy the bundle, you not only support Humble and the developers, but you're also supporting charities which cycle with each bundle. Humble has been around for a few years and they're definitely legit, if that's one of your concerns. I already bought the Capcom bundle and I'm eyeing the Telltale one.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Stardew Valley
    CS:GO
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned Capo
    Cs:go is good, and um yeah

Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    I'd suggest looking into Humble Bundle to grow your collection a bit, especially if you're just getting into PC gaming. Right now, there are two pretty sweet game bundles going on.

The Capcom Rising Bundle has quite a few neat games in it, including Dead Rising 2/2: OTR/3 and Resident Evil Remastered. All in a bundle for twelve bucks. However, I can only recommend this bundle if you're playing on a Windows-based PC. There are often bundles that are friendly to Mac and Linux systems, but this is not one of them!

On the other hand, the Telltale Bundle has games that have been critically acclaimed within the past few years, and there will be a few more titles added before the bundle ends. It currently contains titles like Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead. I personally think it's a great buy and I'm looking into the BTA (Beat the Average) category, as I haven't heard too many great things about the Minecraft or Batman series.

Plus, when you buy the bundle, you not only support Humble and the developers, but you're also supporting charities which cycle with each bundle. Humble has been around for a few years and they're definitely legit, if that's one of your concerns. I already bought the Capcom bundle and I'm eyeing the Telltale one.
    Thanks! I'll check it out. Love them Resident Evil games!