Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: An Easy Guide for New Era Players to Follow! :)

How long did this take??¿ The guide is really good and gives a lot of information to newbies. It covers up all of the things in era.

If only we can put all those things into a 10 minute tutorial but that's too much I guess

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned Capo
    Thanks for this it's ppl like you who make Era a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    How long did this take??¿ The guide is really good and gives a lot of information to newbies. It covers up all of the things in era.

If only we can put all those things into a 10 minute tutorial but that's too much I guess
    It took me hours! I wish they could link it somewhere in start!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zz98765 View Post
    Thanks for this it's ppl like you who make Era a better place.
    Thank you so much <3
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Nice, but from my view of your threads you're only trying to become a staff
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Nice, but from my view of your threads you're only trying to become a staff
    I don't think it is the case, but even if he was I don't see why it is so wrong .-. It's not like he is being annoying in any way.

He always makes useful posts like this one that are well organized and easy to follow, sometimes he posts ideas he has that are interesting.

I would rather have that than those people who are trying to become admin but don't even "try." Those people are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I don't think it is the case, but even if he was I don't see why it is so wrong .-. It's not like he is being annoying in any way.

He always makes useful posts like this one that are well organized and easy to follow, sometimes he posts ideas he has that are interesting.

I would rather have that than those people who are trying to become admin but don't even "try." Those people are annoying.
    Thanks, Nani!

Xur, I'd be more annoying if I denied the fact that I want to be a PR. It's true, I'd love to be one because I enjoy helping people and allows me to relive my counseling days with younger children. However, the point of this thread was not to help my chances in becoming an admin. It is simply to help the new users of Graal play the game easier and faster. My friends took a very long time to understand the game fully, hence, the creation of this thread to speed up that process! By doing so, it helps me add value to the community, not make myself seem more powerful. By adding that value, this thread has served its purpose.

I'm glad Nani recognizes my effort that I put into this thread and appreciate your support. Thank you, Nani! <3

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

I agree hes trying to be admin.
    From my reading of him threads Nami most of his ideas are pretty silly & unrealistic.
    & from my personal impression from talking to him, hes not really the type whos good at listening, hence not really a suitable candidate to be staff.
    There are a lot of people who act adminish in order to be hired but in reality are really unsuitable to be admin because of their nature, especially those who don't know & don't listen.
    Even worst is they like to post nonconstructive attacks on your spelling etc in order to start a flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I agree hes trying to be admin.
    From my reading of him threads Nami most of his ideas are pretty silly & unrealistic.
    & from my personal impression from talking to him, hes not really the type whos good at listening, hence not really a suitable candidate to be staff.
    There are a lot of people who act adminish in order to be hired but in reality are really unsuitable to be admin because of their nature, especially those who don't know & don't listen.
    Even worst is they like to post nonconstructive attacks on your spelling etc in order to start a flame war.
    Appreciate the feedback, Donald. I have been focusing on working on all of those points. I did in fact, end up doing everything you told me to do, so thank you, it helped me and my younger brother a lot. I have been taking steps to tackle the issues you've had with me, and I hope you will begin to see that! I do apologize for any problems you've had with me. I hope you can see the effort I'm trying to make to change for those who disagree with my behavior. Thanks for addressing my flaws, and I promise to work twice as hard to demolish them!

I promise to:
    - Never respond to, not only you but others in a non-constructive way in attempts to start an argument. Cyber attacks are unacceptable and immature,
    - To be more open-minded and listen to what others have to say, ensuring I begin to understand everyone in the Era community much better.

I was clearly in the wrong as you only made attempts to try and help me, but I acted ignorantly and stubbornly. No one should go through the experience you went through when dealing with me. This is completely unacceptable. I hope we can get along in the future!

Thank you, once again, Donald.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    Appreciate the feedback, Donald. I have been focusing on working on all of those points. I did in fact, end up doing everything you told me to do, so thank you, it helped me and my younger brother a lot. I have been taking steps to tackle the issues you've had with me, and I hope you will begin to see that! I do apologize for any problems you've had with me. I hope you can see the effort I'm trying to make to change for those who disagree with my behavior. Thanks for addressing my flaws, and I promise to work twice as hard to demolish them!

I promise to:
    - Never respond to, not only you but others in a non-constructive way in attempts to start an argument. Cyber attacks are unacceptable and immature,
    - To be more open-minded and listen to what others have to say, ensuring I begin to understand everyone in the Era community much better.

I was clearly in the wrong as you only made attempts to try and help me, but I acted ignorantly and stubbornly. No one should go through the experience you went through when dealing with me. This is completely unacceptable. I hope we can get along in the future!

Thank you, once again, Donald.
    I also promise to limit the amount of posts and stop suggesting any outrageous ideas!
    Last edited by TyG; 07-22-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

This just gave me an amazing idea what if the tutorial was like a quest where you play the life of a gangster living in Southridge/Northridge. (The tutorial uses its own G map) It will have it's own story and will cover pretty much everything in the game.

Should I make a thread* for this idea on it's own or just post it on this thread?
    Last edited by Jp; 07-22-2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    This just gave me an amazing idea what if the tutorial was like a quest where you play the life of a gangster living in Southridge/Northridge. (The tutorial uses its own G map) It will have it's own story and will cover pretty much everything in the game.

Should I make a post for this idea on it's own or just post it on this thread?
    That could spice the tutorial up! The tutorial is pretty tedious and boring. This would be a pretty interesting idea to discuss!

I don't mind either, thread or comment! If you do do a thread, link this thread so people understand what the tutorial will cover!

I guess I'm an Uchiha...