Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: An Easy Guide for New Era Players to Follow! :)

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    That could spice the tutorial up! The tutorial is pretty tedious and boring. This would be a pretty interesting idea to discuss!

I don't mind either, thread or comment! If you do do a thread, link this thread so people understand what the tutorial will cover!

Your information is helpful so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    Your information is helpful so why not?
    Haha! Your idea would be great to get users to do the tutorial, while cover as much as possible, as it makes the tutorials fun! Redesigning the whole tutorial may be time-consuming to do so, but it would benefit Era in the long run!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Thanks, Nani!

Xur, I'd be more annoying if I denied the fact that I want to be a PR. It's true, I'd love to be one because I enjoy helping people and allows me to relive my counseling days with younger children. However, the point of this thread was not to help my chances in becoming an admin. It is simply to help the new users of Graal play the game easier and faster. My friends took a very long time to understand the game fully, hence, the creation of this thread to speed up that process! By doing so, it helps me add value to the community, not make myself seem more powerful. By adding that value, this thread has served its purpose.

I'm glad Nani recognizes my effort that I put into this thread and appreciate your support. Thank you, Nani! <3

I mean there's nothing wrong with it, just taking the route of trying to be helpful too often doesn't increase your chances. From what I've seen just being yourself is a better option, as the opportunity will come if you're lucky enough, trust me I was always on the forums and trying to help in game, didn't help me that much. Is doing this bad? No, of course not, if anything it's great to see a detailed thread on something like this. But if you feel this is what you love, then keep doing it
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    This just gave me an amazing idea what if the tutorial was like a quest where you play the life of a gangster living in Southridge/Northridge. (The tutorial uses its own G map) It will have it's own story and will cover pretty much everything in the game.

Should I make a thread* for this idea on it's own or just post it on this thread?
    Useless, they aren't going to spend valuable time in making a tutorial, the current one covers it enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally don't see the point in this thread. Era is a really simple game, if you can't understand it, then you probably shouldn't be playing.
    Even though, a huge majority of new players wouldn't use forum straight away, making it even more useless since they won't even see it through their early stages of playing.
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755

Quote Originally Posted by RhysJB View Post
    Useless, they aren't going to spend valuable time in making a tutorial, the current one covers it enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally don't see the point in this thread. Era is a really simple game, if you can't understand it, then you probably shouldn't be playing.
    Even though, a huge majority of new players wouldn't use forum straight away, making it even more useless since they won't even see it through their early stages of playing.
    Okay cool! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I mean there's nothing wrong with it, just taking the route of trying to be helpful too often doesn't increase your chances. From what I've seen just being yourself is a better option, as the opportunity will come if you're lucky enough, trust me I was always on the forums and trying to help in game, didn't help me that much. Is doing this bad? No, of course not, if anything it's great to see a detailed thread on something like this. But if you feel this is what you love, then keep doing it
    I'll be sure to act as myself! Come into the discord! I'm a crazy fellow!

:P
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

It's the first time I've seen you, so of course, I won't know you. Don't take that personally.
    Definitely not the first time but sure.
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755

Quote Originally Posted by RhysJB View Post
    Definitely not the first time but sure.
    Is that so? I'm terribly forgetful when it comes to remembering those who I barely talk to, my apologies! Have a good day.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Reminder to stay on topic, and to stay friendly (:
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You have bad karma Tyg seeing as to how many people oppose you not just on the forum but also from people that know you in the game.
    There's both good and evil. From how I see it, I know a lot of nicer people in-game. Don't see many against me in-game. However, I tend to notice those who are friendly and those who hate me a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You have bad karma Tyg seeing as to how many people oppose you not just on the forum but also from people that know you in the game.
    The past is the past. We can all stop talking about my past and wrongs. I apologized to you, didn't I? I'd love to get to know you better, so let's start with being friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's up to you. I'm gonna stop replying to you and other "opposing" comments. I've made many mistakes, and it's those who accept my mistakes once I have apologized are those who are understanding and are my friends.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-23-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I don't like you Xur, but I 100% agree with you.

TyG you can make these threads all day, but it's not going to get you anywhere. I recommend building more of a reputation and getting yourself known in Graal, rather than the forums. Honestly, each thread of yours continues to piss me off even more than before.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks