Thread: Tiny robot battles.

Tiny robot battles.

This is a strange idea. I know, and I don't have any work to back it up, since no programs run on my computer, but here you go.

My idea is basically tiny robots that battle, this could be for a new type of spar.

The area in which they fight would be called a battle cube. ( so original )

A new building in graal could open where there are battle cubes all around it for robot spars.

There could be 1v1s, 2v2s, gang 2v2s, and maybe even gang 6v6s.

The robots themselves would be sold in the same building, or a small store next door to it.

The robots would have different abilities, weapons, and different color schemes and designs.

The pricing wouldn't be cheap, but it would definitely be worth it.

You could start out with a starter robot. 5 damage rifle with no spread, high freeze, low accuracy, and slow movement, and then from there, you could go into the store and purchase a new robot for prices like 5000, 25000, 50000, and maybe even 100000.

Most of the robots would have already existing weapons in era, but more could be added for specific expensive ones.

I know that this idea is very far-fetched, and doesn't make much sense in era. But it would be awesome none the less.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and a rewards room where you can get hats and robots/robot parts for spar wins.

Sounds pretty weird to me man
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

So... this would just be exactly like spar except instead of your character model, you get a robot avatar that is sparring?

If the robots already have preexisting weapons in era, no one is going to repurchase a shipka to stick onto their bot.

Between MPX and complex spar, if this was added idk if people would have any interest in it.

That, or the number of people who actually participate isn't worth having to spend a lot of time making the project itself.

Sounds like a zone sort of idea btw. You might wanna throw it out there.

To your first sentence, yes, but it's more than that. There could be an explosion animation for death, maybe even some fighting animations. And I understand that it's more of a zone idea, but I think that the players of era would enjoy it, a new way to fight. Bigger spar areas too. And the weapons could be changeable, say you have an m4, you can put it on your bot and it would do the same dmg in the robot spar as in pk, but you wouldn't be able to use m4 in pk until you take it off of the bot.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I kind of like the customization idea more, change your weapons, parts, paint. It just seems more creative, and I think that era lacks customization as of now, but just because most pros have already had uploads, skins, hats. And personally it would be good to see more of that customization that makes era such an amazing game.

This is lame and an exact replica or normal sparring. Why would we need this, give me a reason other than that 'it's awesome'.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Again, more customization. More spar rewards, there could even be a bigger spar fight.

What if we got something like bomb spar on izone instead? Built-in bomberman is always pretty fun. Like in zone, you'd have to buy robots to play it.
    Be better than "spar but with robots" since it's more a 'just for fun' thing. The robots needed to play could all be around 5k too, since I imagine it'd be more fair to have em all have the same abilities (maybe just different looking bombs)
    We don't really need another spar with expensive stuff that can't be used outside of the spar.

I think if you created a way for this to be "different" than traditional sparring, it could be a possibility
    yo

Basically like zone?

Yeah, I like it, but it's hard for me to explain my idea without people thinking it's just "spar with robots"