Thread: What do you enjoy about Era or what do you not enjoy about it?

Question What do you enjoy about Era or what do you not enjoy about it?

Iv'e come to a point in Era where i'm not sure what to do now, in my opinion basing is dead and it was really all i played the game for the experience now just feels really slow and not as fast pace as it used to be which is why i stopped playing ol west because it felt slow...

I know people are gonna say do events or something like that but i am already in the process of getting ion sniper and thats all i really want, i am also sparring to get 35k so i can get mp5. But that is all i am playing for at the moment so i am wondering what keeps everyone else playing if you still play.

What do you enjoy about Era or what do you not enjoy about it?

Honestly , I started era as a complete noob and could never really base or PK , so as a very social person , I've made plenty of memories and friends over my past 3 years of playing. however , PK and base wise , ... I have nothing lol . I made a very good friend named Nicky and another one named chan , and honestly they helped me through rough times and really made me feel human , even though it was just a game . Sadly though , they've both quit and I don't get on as much , because once you've actually gained hours on the game , it's much harder to make friends. Of course I made friends with them when we were all little newbies and we grew together , empowering our friendship even more . But to this day I don't have a guild anymore and it's pretty boring on era now :c occasionally I do events and little house events like fashion shows and mazes and such , and those are just a little fun currently however , im working to save up so I can actually maybe build myself a little bit more spar wise . But most importantly , find what is best for you on era . Maybe even try other Graal games like classic or Zone . Zone is pretty fun with their raid things lol . Best of luck !

Just try something you're interested about, or even try out new things. I was a baser for the longest time until I got tired because the gangs I used to be with would always go inactive so I got bored at some point. I left the game and when I came back last year I found out I really enjoy the trading system in graal and now I participate in auctions and big trades. I also enjoy collecting furniture and changing my house decor from time to time.

People enjoy games differently, but trying something new that you have never done before is a good way to star, specially in a game like graal where there are a lot of things you can do.

Banned Capo
    I enjoy being able to talk with ppl from all over the world, I enjoy elk, I love Events and stuff.

Well before I kind a "quit" Era I loved basing, I stayed up all night for wars and raids. I had that drive to show people I was serious business and that I can lead, but after a while it gets annoying and makes you want to stop. I chose the slow way to leave by logging on to do events/forts, now I haven't logged on consistently for almost a year now...You kip, might have the same approach as I did since we sorta went through the same thing (Basing, PKing, Wars, Raids, Events, etc...).
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

My goals made me motivated to play

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Loss of interest to be honest with you way back in 2014 gralats were a lot easier to earn then they are today because they got nerfed
    like they made it so less trash would spawn in, mushrooms etc. Or I might just be less motivated to play the game