Thread: Update Modern Katana

Lightbulb Update Modern Katana

Well as you all know there are about 8 ultras or more or less in the game and modern katana is one of them valued at around 350-400k trochus. It's quite odd how the 35 ec katana is 9 damage and the modern is only 8 damage when it's worth all so much and was brought in as a ultra is there any chance we can get this updated ?

"Modern katana" not supposed to be updated its an old katana
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I have both modern and normal ec katana, Modern katana is faster despite the 8 damage, plus the main point of rares is showing off and modern does that job well, Most rares or ultras aren't even close to useful in combat unless we're talking about the butterfly knife,

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    I have both modern and normal ec katana, Modern katana is faster despite the 8 damage, plus the main point of rares is showing off and modern does that job well, Most rares or ultras aren't even close to useful in combat unless we're talking about the butterfly knife,
    Butterfly isn't as good as it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Butterfly isn't as good as it used to be
    Still better than any other super out there in usage

If you think about it, when wealthy people buy exotic cars they buy them to show off, not because of the commodity it isn't a daily car (in fact they want less millage possible, because they sell them off very quickly). These cars are usually left in a garage and are used once in a while, then they have less expensive cars that they use for daily life chores because they suck less gas or they are more comfortable (some sports cars don't even have cup holders).

Modern Katana and ec Katana are kind of the same. People don't want it because it is reliable and powerful, but because it is a luxury. Ec Katana on the other hand is purchased because it is a great melee, with nice speed and damage.

Still better than any other super out there in usage
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    If you think about it, when wealthy people buy exotic cars they buy them to show off, not because of the commodity it isn't a daily car (in fact they want less millage possible, because they sell them off very quickly). These cars are usually left in a garage and are used once in a while, then they have less expensive cars that they use for daily life chores because they suck less gas or they are more comfortable (some sports cars don't even have cup holders).

Modern Katana and ec Katana are kind of the same. People don't want it because it is reliable and powerful, but because it is a luxury. Ec Katana on the other hand is purchased because it is a great melee, with nice speed and damage.
    بدا التأليف
    يمكن بشتري السياره لانها عاجبتني!؟

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    بدا التأليف
    يمكن بشتري السياره لانها عاجبتني!؟
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :I

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I doubt its faster. I reckon the gani is just faster.