Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rima's GFX Thread~

Rima's GFX Thread~

So I finally decided to make me a GFX thread lol Sorry for the spam before, from now on I'll just update here~

Here is some of my recent work, some of which you have seen.

Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (13).pngScreenshot (16).png

The last bed is what I am currently working on, it will be a whole set. Tried to do a more modern look lol

The gas mask is not perfect either, it is the first hat/mask gfx I have made, so it probably looks strange. I tried to make it a bit more to the vintage side.

Thanks for your time

Screenshot (20).pngScreenshot (40).pngSalmonEggSushiHat.pngTeddyRibonHat.pngTunaSushiHat.pngWasabiHat.pngScreenshot (42).pngScreenshot (46).pngScreenshot (50).png

Screenshot (54).png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 09-15-2017 at 05:59 PM.

the furniture is soooooo cute.

Quote Originally Posted by kkataria View Post
    the furniture is soooooo cute.

Thanks!!! I love cute stuff lmao

The last bed is amazing. You are incredible and I love your work.

Not that bad bud keep it up improve more
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Finally u made gfx thread! Spamming is a no no in rules so I was worried

Anyway, these are great! I hope u try your hand at melees tho as u got creative mind

Note: do AA on the white table to make a more realistic look.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Let us talk about that gas mask for a moment. There seems to be banding, and the shading is a squared feeling to it. Masks are round, not squared. The shading you made is as if you are shading a box. Not only is there banding but there are jaggy lines. The bottom curves of the mask especially. As for colouring, don't go full grey. Add in some blue or purple. The eyes.. Are you trying to make them round? Because if you were, you failed.
    Johnny said to watch YouTube videos. I wouldn't do that personally.
    I prefer reading threads in regard of shading and colouring.
    Not only that, but I like to be inspired by arts from pixeljoint. You should check it out sometime.
    Keep practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    The last bed is amazing. You are incredible and I love your work.
    Thanks!!! The bed is not done yet, I'm trying to add glare on the two night stands on the sides but I can't figure out what the right way is lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Finally u made gfx thread! Spamming is a no no in rules so I was worried

Anyway, these are great! I hope u try your hand at melees tho as u got creative mind

Note: do AA on the white table to make a more realistic look.
    Thanks a lot I tried to make a hammer with two cupcakes on the sides but it looked kinda weird so I'm still working on it lol! And what is AA?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Not that bad bud keep it up improve more
    Thanks I'm trying to practice all I can!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Let us talk about that gas mask for a moment. There seems to be banding, and the shading is a squared feeling to it. Masks are round, not squared. The shading you made is as if you are shading a box. Not only is there banding but there are jaggy lines. The bottom curves of the mask especially. As for colouring, don't go full grey. Add in some blue or purple. The eyes.. Are you trying to make them round? Because if you were, you failed.
    Johnny said to watch YouTube videos. I wouldn't do that personally.
    I prefer reading threads in regard of shading and colouring.
    Not only that, but I like to be inspired by arts from pixeljoint. You should check it out sometime.
    Keep practicing.

Oh thank you so much for this!

Yes I had some trouble shading the mask, it has kind of a weird shape because of the photo I used to base it off of so I tried to make something too complicated for myself lol mostly because hats are a lot smaller!
    Also I see what you mean by full gray, I'll try to go more onto other shades, I'm just not too great at it lol.

About the eyes, I felt it was so small I wasn't sure on how to make it rounded, mostly because there is supposed to be a metal ring about them.

I tried watching some videos on shading, but I kind of agree with what you're saying

I will check pixel joint! It's the second time I hear about it

Once again, thank you so much for this! Hopefully I can get better at it lol I been trying to practice a lot~

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Thanks!!! The bed is not done yet, I'm trying to add glare on the two night stands on the sides but I can't figure out what the right way is lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot I tried to make a hammer with two cupcakes on the sides but it looked kinda weird so I'm still working on it lol! And what is AA?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I'm trying to practice all I can!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh thank you so much for this!

Yes I had some trouble shading the mask, it has kind of a weird shape because of the photo I used to base it off of so I tried to make something too complicated for myself lol mostly because hats are a lot smaller!
    Also I see what you mean by full gray, I'll try to go more onto other shades, I'm just not too great at it lol.

About the eyes, I felt it was so small I wasn't sure on how to make it rounded, mostly because there is supposed to be a metal ring about them.

I tried watching some videos on shading, but I kind of agree with what you're saying

I will check pixel joint! It's the second time I hear about it

Once again, thank you so much for this! Hopefully I can get better at it lol I been trying to practice a lot~
    AA is anti aliasing but I can't say it in depth tho, look it up on the internet in regards to pixel art.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    AA is anti aliasing but I can't say it in depth tho, look it up on the internet in regards to pixel art.
    Ohhh I looked it up and I understand it, but I don't know how I could add to it? You u mean inwards? Era's pixel design is a bit more sharp from what I have seen.