Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Rima's GFX Thread~

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Ohhh I looked it up and I understand it, but I don't know how I could add to it? You u mean inwards? Era's pixel design is a bit more sharp from what I have seen.
    AA is meant to smooth out curves so it looks less jagged and more realistic.

Btw u have discord? I would love to help with hammer
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    AA is meant to smooth out curves so it looks less jagged and more realistic.

Btw u have discord? I would love to help with hammer
    AA is an option.
    It doesn't necessarily guarantee smoothness nor realism to the piece either.
    AA can make the piece more crooked than it is.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

dang. really like everything, really nice choice of colour and good sense of perspective. Though on the last bed I noticed theres quite a bit of banding, especially on places right along the outline.

I like all of them but I'm kinda sick of seeing gas mask!
    Don't know how to use this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    dang. really like everything, really nice choice of colour and good sense of perspective. Though on the last bed I noticed theres quite a bit of banding, especially on places right along the outline.
    Thanks! Bed is still not done but I'll keep what you said in mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    I like all of them but I'm kinda sick of seeing gas mask!
    Thanks lol I made the gas mask just because I wanted to add something that wasn't cute to my thread lol

I like the furniture. It kind of reminds me of something that would be in stardew valley.

Quote Originally Posted by lyssa View Post
    I like the furniture. It kind of reminds me of something that would be in stardew valley.
    thanks~

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 9.00.54 PM.png

I also made this one melee, I tried to make it a hammer by putting two cupcakes on the sides but it just looked too big lol

I tried to work on my shadows a lot more to not band it >_< hopefully I did better.

melee is not so bad but for the stick just make dark like 3/2 pixels above (shadow from the cake) no need more than that also no need 2 dark shades there

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    melee is not so bad but for the stick just make dark like 3/2 pixels above (shadow from the cake) no need more than that also no need 2 dark shades there

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 9.09.33 PM.png

Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    The cupcake looks really cute!!
    But personally, I think it doesn't look like a melee, it's too flat