Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rima's GFX Thread~

Refrain from using too many colors.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Refrain from doing pixel art.
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    thanks~

Attachment 31261

I also made this one melee, I tried to make it a hammer by putting two cupcakes on the sides but it just looked too big lol

I tried to work on my shadows a lot more to not band it >_< hopefully I did better.
    you didnt get me just use 2 wood colors for the handle 2 dark pixel below the cake and the rest can be bright

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    you didnt get me just use 2 wood colors for the handle 2 dark pixel below the cake and the rest can be bright
    Ohh I thought u meant 2 pixels above where I had the shade lol Sorry, English is not my first language so I got confused on what u meant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Refrain from using too many colors.
    Got it thanks!

Screenshot (18).png

Here is some progress on the bed, I also made a little lamp which would pretty much be an item of its own. I'm still working on the colors, I don't know if purple is the best option, but may recolor that one.

Screenshot (18).png

Here is some progress on the bed, I also made a little lamp which would pretty much be an item of its own. I'm still working on the colors, I don't know if purple is the best option, but may recolor that one.
    I see banding and pillow shading from the blanket and the pillow.
    *snickers* pillow shading.. on the pillow...
    #KennyPuns2k17 #KillMe
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Cute bed, I want it badly! ;0

Screenshot (20).png

This an update from the bed, I tried to fix the banding but I don't think I did that good of a job lmao. I also did some small items, I feel like era doesn't have enough of those available to players. I dunno. I still wanna add a big cactus and a rug, but I can't find anything on rug texture.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot (22).png

Here it is all done, just added a few rugs, fixed some items and added the cactus

Sleeping mask1.jpeg

I did this one kinda fast lol I don't think it is great but I'll post it anyways. It's a sleeping mask.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Capo
    Screenshot (20).png

This an update from the bed, I tried to fix the banding but I don't think I did that good of a job lmao. I also did some small items, I feel like era doesn't have enough of those available to players. I dunno. I still wanna add a big cactus and a rug, but I can't find anything on rug texture.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot (22).png

Here it is all done, just added a few rugs, fixed some items and added the cactus
    They're very nice! I especially like the cactus