Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Rima's GFX Thread~

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I love all of them, they're so nice and cute

Screenshot (46).png Made some more furniture the bed and teddy are from scratch but the couch I edited it from the other couch I made from scratch. That way there is a chair couch too

I also made a Kotatsu lmaoo it is from scratch. I had a bit of trouble with the sides because I didn't know the perspective side of it.

Screenshot (50).png
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 09-08-2017 at 11:34 PM.

i can tell you are improving pretty nice i would suggest black outline and less inside dark color lines instead of inside dark lines make the object visible by shading and such for the couch you made you should use less colors of shades and try make it more simple less shiny

Wow these are perfect! I want them!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Soma View Post
    Ikr!!!! .................

Nice colour palette and shading.

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i can tell you are improving pretty nice i would suggest black outline and less inside dark color lines instead of inside dark lines make the object visible by shading and such for the couch you made you should use less colors of shades and try make it more simple less shiny
    Thank you so much for taking the time to check them out

I did a sort of black outline for the last furniture I made so I am trying to get the hang of it. "I would suggest black outline and less inside dark color lines instead of inside dark lines make the object visible by shading and such" I couldn't understand this very well... you mean like not taking the black outline to the inside of the object (like the table on the kotatsu?). And got it I have tried to use less colors the couch was a basic cut and paste edit so I forgot to delete some colors lol

It's just kinda hard to get off of that habit lol But I am really trying.

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soma View Post
    Thanks! hopefully I get that arte shop lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaku View Post
    Nice colour palette and shading.

Thanks! I love working with colors! Specially the palette used in the last picture.

try to avoid dark inside lines like those you can shade the object to match the shape good and show it good instead of doing dark inside lines like those to separate between objects clearly also if one of those dark inside lines you did was suppost to be shadow i recommend doing it less unnatural looking and more smooth like this for example the point is the shadow that comes from the pink object to the blue object for this example i also marked it in yellow below so you can tell what im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    try to avoid dark inside lines like those you can shade the object to match the shape good and show it good instead of doing dark inside lines like those to separate between objects clearly also if one of those dark inside lines you did was suppost to be shadow i recommend doing it less unnatural looking and more smooth like this for example the point is the shadow that comes from the pink object to the blue object for this example i also marked it in yellow below so you can tell what im talking about
    Ahhh I get it now! Thanks so much for taking the time to explain it to me

It may be kind of hard to get out of the habit of doing that one lmao specially because I used it as shadow. I will try hard tho!

I made a Japanese tea set and some Hot Pot lmao

Screenshot (54).png

I also am making some changes to my old files before I turn them in again for arte.

(I tried putting a before and after file but for some reason it wont let me do the after)
    Attached Images Attached Images