Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The "Current" Custom Upload Rules

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I agree that the rules should be updated and stickied here as well. But for now keep the last sentence in mind in the milkshake NPC.
    Aye we don't like your custom *rejects*

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I agree that the rules should be updated and stickied here as well. But for now keep the last sentence in mind in the milkshake NPC.
    This is what I hate most. #1 I guarantee 80% of Graal Era doesn't even know we have a forum site so how is it accessible to them? #2 Given that they wouldnt know about the site and went off the in game rules how is it their fault that A. The admin doesnt know the rules so accepts an upload and B. That they arent updated in game?

By the way the picture you quoted is basically saying that it doesn't matter the reason they can just refund because their having a bad day

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    This is what I hate most. #1 I guarantee 80% of Graal Era doesn't even know we have a forum site so how is it accessible to them? #2 Given that they wouldnt know about the site and went off the in game rules how is it their fault that A. The admin doesnt know the rules so accepts an upload and B. That they arent updated in game?

By the way the picture you quoted is basically saying that it doesn't matter the reason they can just refund because their having a bad day
    Its not saying staff can remove any custom for any reason, it says they can reject/deny an upload (before its even in game yet).