Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where are the moderators?

Question Where are the moderators?

Hey guys, as the title said im not seeing the moderators controlling things on forums that much. I have been seeing alot of spams especially in the graphics forum. I help new people to know that spamming isn't allowed but still does it despite my warning.

Just going to voice my concern for the forums.
    Hope it gets resolved

(I really don't know where to put this tbh)
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Well Blitz is top busy with his newfound staff tools, Xiang is gone for idk what reason, Joey quit, Bulletzone hasnt been active that much, Kieran isnt on very much, he gets on once in a while, and Ventus is on vacation. As for Tricky, idk about her.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Well Blitz is top busy with his newfound staff tools, Xiang is gone for idk what reason, Joey quit, Bulletzone hasnt been active that much, Kieran isnt on very much, he gets on once in a while, and Ventus is on vacation. As for Tricky, idk about her.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    Oh thats actually a problem growing right there.
    Good job mikey for keeping track!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

I'm pretty sure tricky's always online

Joey was a mod? since when

You can always check if there are any mods online at Currently active users it's right there at the bottom of the page
    Last edited by Jp; 07-22-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Well... I honestly think they need to rehire more mods and choose wisely. It has not been a full month and they are slacking. I understand they have a life, we all do, but monitoring the forums should be one of their priorities as well because they signed up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Well... I honestly think they need to rehire more mods and choose wisely. It has not been a full month and they are slacking. I understand they have a life, we all do, but monitoring the forums should be one of their priorities as well because they signed up for it.
    ^this comment right here says everything I thinking.

But they should hire people who are active, helpful and tries to enforce the rules(this is all me right tbh)

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    ^this comment right here says everything I thinking.

But they should hire people who are active, helpful and tries to enforce the rules(this is all me right tbh)
    "This is all me right tbh" not quite sure what you meant but sounds a bit selfish.

Kinda what I was thinking too, there's a total of 8 moderators, and the only one I've seen active is Blitz
    yo

I don't know if it is just me but I keep on seeing this thread with no comments and no description and the title is regarding a transparency issue. Can't take it off of the new post section >_< it is bothering me lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I don't know if it is just me but I keep on seeing this thread with no comments and no description and the title is regarding a transparency issue. Can't take it off of the new post section >_< it is bothering me lmao.
    You kinda derailed topic a bit, report to mod as its not your job to remove it.

- - - Updated - - -

"This is all me right tbh" not quite sure what you meant but sounds a bit selfish.
    Lmao! How is it selfish?!? I was just saying something that kinda sounds like me.